1C:Orders APKDownloads: 375 Updated: October 13, 2016 Category : Business
by:1C LLC Requires: Android 2.3.2 and upPrice:Free
(Click to Ratings)
It’s good for new businesses and to organise your stock/ price list. I noticed that some orders which were saved were not appearing. This is of course a serious issue as it can damage relationships between customers especially if you get their expectations up and its not met! Some things are too complicated, there should be a option where only upcoming orders are shown as it can get very confusing and also why not provide a manual on how to use it?
1C:Orders is an application based on 1C:Enterprise 8 mobile platform.
The application is intended for field sales managers and sales reps who need to be able to register customer orders on the move. It provides functionality for recording customer orders and payment, CRM functionality, as well as viewing and editing available goods.
The application features:
– Quick start at the first launch, without additional customization required
– Storing customer info: name, legal info, contact info (name, address, phone, and email), delivery preferences (time and address).
– Making calls, sending emails and text messages to registered customers.
– Maintaining the list of goods, which includes product name, one or several prices, product code, measurement unit and VAT rate. Grouping goods by category is supported.
– Importing prices from Microsoft Excel XML files.
– Accepting customer orders for goods and services using a "cart", which includes quick search for goods, filtering goods by category and by order.
– Recording orders once the customer is registered.
– Emailing order summaries to customer.
– Sending pricelist by e-mail.
– Applying fixed or percentage discounts.
– Adding new goods and services while accepting orders.
– Quick viewing of urgent, current, outdated, and closed orders.
– Payment registration from a customer on base of orders, and without basis;
– Registration of the request for the return of goods from customers;
– Create jobs customer visit.
You can use 1C:Orders as a standalone application or have it synchronized with the automation system deployed in the office (1C:Trade Management 11 or 1C:ERP Enterprise Management 2.0). The synchronizations includes filling the lists of goods, prices, customers, sales terms and order statuses. The cart features filtering goods by their availability in warehouses (showing only available goods). The application interface is optimized for all types of mobile devices.
Backup of data is required before application update.
For the synchronization, you need 1C:Trade Management 11.1.9 or later or 1C:ERP Enterprise Management 2.0.9 or later, as well as Internet connection. WiFi connection is recommended for the first synchronization.
It's good for new businesses and to organise your stock/ price list. I noticed that some orders which were saved were not appearing. This is of course a serious issue as it can damage relationships between customers especially if you get their expectations up and its not met! Some things are too complicated, there should be a option where only upcoming orders are shown as it can get very confusing and also why not provide a manual on how to use it?
Download 1C:Orders APK File
- Price: Free
- Requires: Android 2.3.2 and up
- File Name: 1C:Orders.apk
- Downloads: 375
- Version : 3.0.7
- Category : Android Business App
Old Versions 1C:Orders
- 1C:Orders 3.0.7 Apk File [Free] Date: 2016-10-13
What's New in 1C:Orders
- Fixed errors identified
DISCLAIMER: 1C:Orders is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.