Battery Widget Charge Level % Description
Battery Widget is an elegant 1×1 widget which:
– Shows you an animated battery charge level on your home screen when plugged in.
– Shows additional battery stats and battery usage for apps with as little as one tap.
– Helps save battery by allowing quick access to device settings such as WiFi, screen brightness, GPS, and more.
– Automatically notifies you about battery status changes.
If space is unavailable on your home screen, a battery level indicator on the status bar is available and visible at all times.
For Android 4.4 and below:
– Battery level indicator on the status bar can be customized to show 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Arabic, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian, Romanian, Azerbaijani, Indonesian, and Thai.
Please email us ([email protected]) if you would like to help localize Battery Widget.
– Battery level indicator on status bar. Option to show colors in 3 configurable level ranges (Android 4.4 and below).
– Toggle screen brightness, screen time, WiFi, data, vibration, volume, Bluetooth, sync, screen rotation, airplane mode, and GPS
– Alerts for various battery statuses
– Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
– Option to disable charging animation
– Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
– Various indicator icon styles
– Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
– Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
– Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
– In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
– Receive community-powered battery reports that compare and analyze the battery usage of popular apps
– The permissions are required to allow you to easily control your device settings and optimize your battery directly from within the widget (Battery Widget). By having Battery Widget running, you’ll be contributing app performance data anonymously to the Battery Community, thereby helping other community members and app developers improve their Android battery performance.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add → Widgets → Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets → Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Very interesting game, I can spend a whole day to play, it is worth downloading, it is strongly recommended.
Download Battery Widget Charge Level % APK File
Download Battery Widget Charge Level %
- Price: Free
- Requires: Android 2.3.2 and up
- File Name: Battery Widget Charge Level %.apk
- Downloads: 363
- Version : 188.8.131.52
- Category : Android Tools App
Old Versions Battery Widget Charge Level %
- Battery Widget Charge Level % 184.108.40.206 Apk File [Free] Date: 2016-07-29
What's New in Battery Widget Charge Level %
- bug fixes
Battery Widget Charge Level % Screenshots
DISCLAIMER: Battery Widget Charge Level % is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.