BusyBox Install (No Root) APK
by: Burrows Apps
Downloads: 762 Updated: July 22, 2015
BusyBox Install (No Root) Description
BusyBox for Non-Rooted devices adds the power of BusyBox to your phone without Root!
How to use BusyBox Non-Root:
– Step 1: Click on “Install” button to download BusyBox!
– Step 2: Click on “Open Terminal” button!
– Step 3: Paste the command you have already copied in Step 2 in the Terminal!
RUN THIS APPLICATION BEFORE THE TERMINAL EMULATOR
– Android Terminal Emulator Application
BusyBox combines tiny versions of many common UNIX utilities into a single small executable. It provides replacements for most of the utilities you usually find in GNU fileutils, shellutils, etc.
BusyBox is maintained by Denys Vlasenko, and licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE version 2.
Provided extra Binaries:
bash, rsync, scp, sqlite3, ssh,wget and more!
– Internet: Download BusyBox binaries
– Script: Add $PATH to Terminal
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download BusyBox Install (No Root) APK File
Download BusyBox Install (No Root) V188.8.131.52:
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 4.0 and up
- File Name: BusyBox Install (No Root).apk
- Downloads: 762
- Version : V184.108.40.206
- Category : Tools
(No Ratings Yet)
Old Versions BusyBox Install (No Root)
- BusyBox Install (No Root) V220.127.116.11 Apk File [free] Date: 2015-07-22
What's New in BusyBox Install (No Root)
- Google has updated Material Design libraries with many fixes for the RecyclerView and the Snackbar!
BusyBox Install (No Root) Screenshots
DISCLAIMER: BusyBox Install (No Root) is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.