by: Maxi Games
Downloads: 117 Updated: July 27, 2016
Checkers is played on a standard 64 square board. Only the 32 dark colored squares are used in play.
– Checkers suitable for both tablet and phones
– Pieces skins
– Smooth and addicting gameplay.
– Fun, excitement and entertainment for all family and friends for free!
– Great challenging AI for the brain computer opponent, learn the strategy to win!
– Auto save
– Choose to play VS Android or player or play with bluetooth with friend.
– Works perfect even without network, without wifi, offline
You can play the challenging brain board game for free with your friend with Bluetooth!
No internet connection or wifi required. you don’t need an internet connection or wifi and don’t have to wait for other players, play offline.
Draughts (or checkers) puzzle challenging and addicting family game is played by two opponents, on opposite sides of the game board. One player has the dark pieces and the other has the light pieces, very challenging and addicting strategy game. In Draughts with Bluetooth board puzzle free game, Players alternate turns. Like other strategy games a player may not move an opponent’s piece on board.
Play Draughts puzzle game for free now against android or another player !
The checkerboard has 64 alternating light and dark squares. The game is played on the dark squares.
Official tournament checker boards are 16 inches wide with alternating green and buff squares.
The board should be placed so that there is a light corner square nearest each player’s right-hand side and a dark corner square nearest each player’s left-hand side.
Each player starts out with 12 playing pieces. One player has light colored pieces (called “white”) and the other has dark pieces (called “black” although the pieces may actually be red). Each player starts with their pieces laid out on the 12 dark squares nearest him or her.
Official tournament checker pieces are one and one quarter to one and a half inches in diameter.
First Move The player with the black pieces moves first. Randomly determine who gets the black pieces first. Use a coin toss (many authors say to “cast lots”). When playing a series of games, the players alternate who gets the black pieces.
Very fun game, I'm addicted to this game, it is very interesting, it is worth the download.
Download Checkers APK File
Download Checkers 1.1.1:
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 4.0 and up
- File Name: Checkers.apk
- Downloads: 117
- Version : 1.1.1
- Category : Uncategorized
(No Ratings Yet)
Old Versions Checkers
- Checkers 1.0.1 Apk File [free] Date: 2016-06-30
- Checkers 1.1.1 Apk File [free] Date: 2016-06-28
- Checkers V2.06 Apk File [free] Date: 2016-04-26
- Checkers V1.12.4 Apk File [free] Date: 2015-10-19
What's New in Checkers
- bug fixes
DISCLAIMER: Checkers is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.