CPU-Z APKDownloads: 1072 Updated: August 05, 2015 Category : AppsTools
by:CPUID Requires: Android 2.2 and upPrice:free
(Click to Ratings)
Android version of the popular CPU identification tool for PC, CPU-Z is a free application that reports information about your device.
– SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
– System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
– Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
– Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
– INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
– ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE for statistics.
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download CPU-Z APK File
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 2.2 and up
- File Name: CPU-Z.apk
- Downloads: 1072
- Version : V1.13
- Category : Android Tools App
Old Versions CPU-Z
- CPU-Z V1.15 Apk File [free] Date: 2015-10-16
- CPU-Z V1.13 Apk File [free] Date: 2015-08-05
- CPU-Z V1.09 Apk File [free] Date: 2014-11-13
What's New in CPU-Z
- Version 1.13 (07/27/2015)
- - Fixed wrong battery capacity report.
- - Fixed wrong screen size report.
- - Device dimension and weight.
DISCLAIMER: CPU-Z is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.