DataSync APKDownloads: 387 Updated: February 18, 2016 Category : Productivity
by: Quint Stoffers Requires: Android 2.3 and upPrice:free
DataSync lets you share application data with other Android devices, so if you have some data and want to keep it synced up between multiple devices, DataSync is the app for you.
DataSync primarily works via your local WiFi network, but lets you sync to the clouds as well to sync your apps when your own network is out of range. DataSync+ even lets you sync using Bluetooth and NFC to further decrease the gap between your devices. By syncing indidivual files instead of entire backups DataSync makes syncing faster and more efficient than ever before.
• Fast and efficient two-way syncing
• Automatic device discovery
• Cloud integration (Drive, Dropbox, Box and FTP(S/ES))
• Clean, holo-themed UI for all screen sizes
• Background syncing support, with expandable notifications on 4.1+ devices
• Real-time syncing (sync apps as you open/close them)
• Scheduled syncs
• Bluetooth and NFC support
DataSync is one of those voodoo features that you wouldn’t have believed existed a short time ago, but it’s a root ability that’s been around for a while. DataSync lets you sync your devices together so you can put one down and pick another up at exactly the same point.
That means that you can pick up your tablet when you get home and continue reading that book you were into on the train, plus a whole lot more.
Download DataSync APK File
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 2.3 and up
- File Name: DataSync.apk
- Downloads: 387
- Version : V4.1.7
- Category : Android Productivity App
Old Versions DataSync
- DataSync V4.1.7 Apk File [free] Date: 2016-02-19
What's New in DataSync
- ! Fixed syncing apps that have not been started yet
- + Added options to only sync when not roaming (for real-time and scheduled syncs)
DISCLAIMER: DataSync is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.