File Expert with Clouds APKDownloads: 815 Updated: March 20, 2016 Category : Productivity
by:GMobile (formerly GeekSoft) Requires: Android 4.1 and upPrice:free
(Click to Ratings)
File Expert with Clouds Description
Your mobile device is, in fact, a small computer – that means its files and directories that can easily get messy, fast. Having a file manager’s almost mandatory if you want to keep your device organized and smooth. GeekSoft has reinvented file management on mobile devices with File Expert With Clouds. Forget about boring and difficult-to-browse folder trees. File Expert With Clouds organizes your files and apps in preset categories, making it a snap to find, manage, and back them up in your favorite cloud storage service, all thanks to an intuitive interface.
✔ Smart & Intelligent File Manager
▪ Being able to write to Phone SD card, External SD card (Except Kitkat) and Phone Internal Storage.
▪ Access to USB Drive via OTG (only available on some supported devices, tested on Xiaomi 2S and Samsung S5)
▪ Support all basic operations: Manage your files as you please.
▪ Auto-categorize files: Gallery, Video, music, E-Books, Documents, Apps… Files get ordered.
✔ Access & Manage Clouds Files
Apart from managing local files, File Expert is able to explore mainstream Clouds Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, MediaFire, Yandex, SkyDrive, SugarSync,KDrive, Sina VDisk and more…Which is your treasure chest?
✔ Auto-sync of Local and Cloud Files
Upgraded experience on Cloud files management. File Expert allows two-way auto sync of Cloud and local files for now. Please note: Available for Dropbox only for now. Update Dropbox plugin needed.
✔ Multi-features on Self-service
Optional plug-ins: Additional features and Clouds can be added as plug-ins according to individual demand. Help yourself!
✔ More Useful Tools
▪ Wireless printer: Print picture, TXT, PDF and HTML files on your Android without USB cable.
▪ Recycle Bin: Remove files to recycle bin and recover them anytime you want.
▪ Download Thread: Accelerate downloading speed.
▪ Root Explorer: ROOTED users can access all file system and data directories.
▪ Memory Manager: Customize memory settings on your phone, only for ROOTED phones.
▪ Compress & Decompress: File Expert now supports Zip, Rar and 7z formats.
✔ The Most Powerful Safebox
Strengthen the old Safebox, new generation Safebox will keep your privacy strictly confidential.
✔ Various Ways to Transfer Files
Support bluetooth, WiFi, Samba Client, FTP, SFTP and FTPS servers. File Transfer on the go!
✔ Customized Feature on Homepage
New File Expert allows you add your favorite feature on homepage. It couldn’t be more convenient.
✔ The Most Friendly UI in all File Managers
Brand New UI: beautify file management interface & colorize the dull file icons.
Fully-featured as File Expert, it allows you to manage your mobile phones, tablets, personal computers and cloud storage servers easily.
Its non-geeky approach to file management on mobile devices is what makes File Expert with Clouds a must-have. Its revamped Material Design interface, its automatic file categorization, and the chance to backup files to GCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, and One Drive are its most appealing features. However, it also includes extra tools such as large file analysis, app management, and expert advise through articles and how-tos.
Download File Expert with Clouds APK File
Download File Expert with Clouds
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 4.1 and up
- File Name: File Expert with Clouds.apk
- Downloads: 815
- Version : V8.0.0
- Category : Android Productivity App
Old Versions File Expert with Clouds
- File Expert with Clouds V8.0.0 Apk File [free] Date: 2016-03-21
What's New in File Expert with Clouds
- Support read and write access to external SD card on Android 6.0+
File Expert with Clouds Screenshots
DISCLAIMER: File Expert with Clouds is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.