Glimmer (luminous alarm clock) APKby: vuxia Downloads: 231 Updated: March 10, 2016 Category : LifestyleRequires: Android 4.0 and upPrice:free
Glimmer (luminous alarm clock) Description
The Glimmer app lets you gradually wake up by brightening your phone’s screen and softly playing your alarm, increasing both as time goes by. Once the phone is to its full brightness, it starts flashing. This lets you get a more natural wake up than a blaring alarm.
HOW IT WORKS:
The app turns the screen off by monitoring the orientation of the device through the gravity sensor. When your phone is pointing downward by its top, below a certain angle, it’s likely to be out of use. In this situation the proximity sensor is activated to determine if it is covered. If yes, the screen turns off because probably you placed the phone into your pocket or onto a table.
The screen turns on when you lift up your phone. The phone wakes up if the proximity sensor is uncovered or if it was not covered the app is looking for movements to detect the action.
The Keep Screen On feature based on screen orientation and motion detection as well. If the device is pointing upward and small movements are detected it’s probably held in hand and the screen timeout is extended.
– Pocket Sensor: Recognizes if your phone is in your pocket. By turning your phone below the angle you set, it’ll prepare to turn the screen off.
– Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turns the screen off.
– Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it’s facing up the device can be woken up by any movements (ex. lift up by hand) according to the sensitivity set.
– Keep Screen On by Motion: It’s a Screebl like feature but it’s relying on the small movements you are doing by your hand while holding the phone. If small motions are detected while the screen is facing up the feature keeps the screen on because it can be suspected that the phone is held and probably you are reading something. If the phone is steady the timeout will work as normal in any position you leave your device unlike in another apps.
– Turn Screen On by Proximity: Turns the screen On when you take your phone out from your pocket and Off when you put it back. By swiping your finger over the proximity sensor the phone can be woken up as well.
– Turn Screen Off by Proximity: If the device is pointing downward it takes the proximity sensor into account. By turning this off the program will rely only on the gravity sensor.
– Tasker, Llama, Locale supported by plug-in.
You can set the app to minimize the energy consumed by the screen and by this you can extend your battery life. Or you can extend your own life by using another features of the app In the first case the battery usage should be not significant. I experienced about 7 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be higher if you are activating often the Turn Screen On by Motion feature by leaving your device face up on table and you set a relatively long timeout for the feature.
This app is great for people who hate to get up. It wakes you up slowly and softly with light and sound.
Download Glimmer (luminous alarm clock) APK File
Download Glimmer (luminous alarm clock) V2.0.10:
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 4.0 and up
- File Name: Glimmer (luminous alarm clock).apk
- Downloads: 231
- Version : V2.0.10
- Category : Lifestyle
Old Versions Glimmer (luminous alarm clock)
- Glimmer (luminous alarm clock) V2.0.10 Apk File [free] Date: 2016-03-11
What's New in Glimmer (luminous alarm clock)
- New translations !
- Sorry for the bug of yesterday. It's corrected now :)
- Here is a NEW interface inspired from Material Design
- Promotion for appGratis
- Promotion for appOfTheDay
Glimmer (luminous alarm clock) Screenshots
DISCLAIMER: Glimmer (luminous alarm clock) is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.