Graphing Calculator by Mathlab APKDownloads: 923 Updated: March 19, 2015 Category : AppsEducation
by:Mathlab Apps LLC Requires: Android Varies with device and upPrice:free
(Click to Ratings)
Graphing Calculator by Mathlab Description
If you’re looking for a graphing calculator app that works smoothly and seamlessly, you’ve found it! Graphing Calculator by Mathlab is a scientific graphing calculator integrated with algebra and is an indispensable mathematical tool for students in elementary school to those in college or graduate school, or just anyone who needs more than what a basic calculator offers. It is designed to replace bulky and costly handheld graphing calculators and works on virtually any Android phone or tablet.
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to [email protected]
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin p/2, cos 30°, …
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, … (hold “e” key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x’ = cos x, … (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2?)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions (PRO)
* save/load expressions
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download Graphing Calculator by Mathlab APK File
Download Graphing Calculator by Mathlab
- Price: free
- Requires: Android Varies with device and up
- File Name: Graphing Calculator by Mathlab.apk
- Downloads: 923
- Version : V2015
- Category : Android Education App
Old Versions Graphing Calculator by Mathlab
- Graphing Calculator by Mathlab V2015 Apk File [free] Date: 2015-03-19
What's New in Graphing Calculator by Mathlab
- Independent X&Y zoom, enable in graph settings.
- Set function domain in graph menu.
- 2D scatter plots, enter coordinates in square brackets [0 1 2 3], select checkbox to show linear regression.
- New functions min(), max(), gcd(), lcm(), mod(), round(), ceil(), floor(), trunc(), enter from latin keyboard.
Graphing Calculator by Mathlab Screenshots
DISCLAIMER: Graphing Calculator by Mathlab is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.