Downloads: 542 Updated: May 14, 2015
Can Jellyfish fly? Well, sort of…
As a rule, jellyfish flop better than they can fly, but like the old saying goes, “once a jellyfish sets his mind on something he cannot be swayed,” and this jellyfish really wants to fly.
Help Jelly (a little guy in a big jam!) find enough feathers and gadgets to take to the sky in this action-packed, physics puzzler! Draw lines with a swipe of your finger and let gravity do the rest!
Use powerful fans and space-time bending teleportals to send Jelly bouncing and flopping through a world filled with predators, spikes, and other perils!
Help Jelly fulfill his dream of soaring like a bird amongst the clouds!
Jump into Jellyflop!™
· 5 zones and 100 levels of high-flying fun!
· Fun and addictive physics system!
· Draw lines anywhere to solve puzzles!
· Earn achievements and unlock stylish hats!
· Meet quirky characters along the way!
· android.permission.VIBRATE: Control Vibration: This permission is used to access vibration functionality on the device and enable use of touch feedback technology.
· android.permission.INTERNET: Full Internet Access: This permission is used to: 1) link to our website, 2) link to social networking like Twitter and Facebook, 3) update leaderboards, 4) collect gameplay data that we use to improve our games, and 5) allow ad networks that advertise within the app.
· android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: View Network State: This permission is used to check for a network connection before attempting to connect to our website.
· android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: View Wifi StateThis permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards for tablets that do not have telephone information.
· android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: Sleep Settings: This permission prevents your device from going to sleep during video and cut scenes.
· android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Modify/delete USB storage Contents Modify/delete SD Card Contents: This permission allows the app to access game data saved on an external storage device.
· android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards that can be used across all of our applications.
· android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Automatically start at boot: This permission is used for push notifications, users can turn push notifications off in the marketing inbox.
· com.android.vending.BILLING: Billing Access: This permission is used to allow in-app purchases to be made within the game.
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download Jellyflop! APK File
Download Jellyflop! V1.1.4:
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 2.1 and up
- File Name: Jellyflop!.apk
- Downloads: 542
- Version : V1.1.4
- Category : Puzzle
(No Ratings Yet)
Old Versions Jellyflop!
- Jellyflop! V1.1.4 Apk File [free] Date: 2015-05-14
What's New in Jellyflop!
- Update 1.1:
- FIXED - Memory leak issue.
- NEW LEVELS - Play 40 new gravity-defying bonus levels that take Jelly back to the Sea and the Beach, but with 2 new friends!
- NEW MECHANIC - Part zipline and part conveyor belt, the new Boost Line will pull Jelly close and keep him moving!
- NEW HATS - Q: What’s black and white, breathes fire, tells jokes, and uses a litter box? A: Jelly’s new hat collection! We’ve added 4 new hats to Jelly’s closet.
DISCLAIMER: Jellyflop! is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.