Downloads: 236 Updated: March 10, 2016
KinScreen is a lightweight application that automatically manages and automates the screen timeout of your device. It keeps your screen on when you need it (convenient) and turns it off when you don’t (battery savings).
How It Works:
• Motion – The screen is kept on by motion detection of the device. Small movements are detected from you just holding the device. The screen will time out quickly when motion is not detected to save battery. Motion is ignored when the device is facing up on a horizontal surface. This allows the screen to time-out when placed face up in a moving car or on a table with vibrations.
• Proximity – The screen will time out quickly when the proximity sensor is covered, whether in motion or not. Be careful not to cover the proximity sensor while holding the phone in landscape! The screen is also kept on by waving over the proximity sensor.
• Tilt angle – The screen is optionally kept on by tilting the phone above a certain angle from flat up.
• While charging. This option may also be available in your Android’s developer settings, but if you’ve installed a secure Exchange account, that option is no longer available. KinScreen’s option will continue to work and has the option to keep the screen bright as well. This only works while the device is unlocked.
• Works in the dark unlike other apps that use the camera to detect motion.
• Battery friendly! The service is designed to be lightweight and use minimal CPU. Only sensors with the lowest power consumption are used. Sensor monitoring is disabled once the screen is off so the phone can sleep and there is no battery drain.
• Start it once and forget it! It will not interfere with in-call behaviour, games or any other apps that keep the screen on already.
• Watch what it does in real-time! The coloured motion, proximity, tilt angle, and screen fields let you know what KinScreen is doing. When screen is green, the time-out is being actively extended, when white it is timing out normally (20s), and when red it is timing out quickly (10s). Note the proximity reading may be delayed. This is for efficiency reasons.
After installing, please set the device on a very stable surface, tap calibrate and wait 10s for KinScreen to automatically fine tune the motion sensitivity for your device.
Dev even added keep screen on permanent from the notification feature I've been waiting for. App keeps getting better.
Download KinScreen APK File
Download KinScreen V3.0.3:
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 3.0 and up
- File Name: KinScreen.apk
- Downloads: 236
- Version : V3.0.3
- Category : Tools
(No Ratings Yet)
Old Versions KinScreen
- KinScreen V3.0.3 Apk File [free] Date: 2016-03-11
What's New in KinScreen
- -Fixed flickering when kept on by motion with short timeouts
- -Allowed angle values to change past each other (modifying the other if it needs to)
- -Reorder notification priority options with max at top
- -Fixed disabled button coloring
DISCLAIMER: KinScreen is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.