Memento Database APKDownloads: 363 Updated: May 19, 2016 Category : Productivity
by: LuckyDroid Requires: Android 4.0 and upPrice:free
Memento Database Description
Due to the amount of features Memento Database comes packed with, it can be used equally for pro and amateurs. Databases are the best way to keep track of your purchases, recipes, belongings or any item susceptible to be listed. However, the keystone of taking the time to keep your stuff in databases is the easiness to search and find any item just by simple queries.
* Storing entries with custom fields.
* Sorting, grouping and filtering entries by any fields.
* Memento can display your data in form of a list, table, on a map, and even in a calendar.
* Synchronization with Google Sheets.
* The multiuser environment.
* Teamwork – you can provide access to your libraries to other users.
* Access to your data from several android devices – you can work with the same library on your phone and tablet.
* 19 types of fields: – text, integer, boolean, date/time, rating, currency, image, signature, file, audio, contact, calculation, Google Maps coordinate and others.
* Many-to-many relationship between entries.
* Importing and exporting CSV-files / Excel.
* Password protection (encrypt entries using AES-128).
* Charts: Pie, Line, Bar, Columns, Area, Scatter, Stepped Area.
* Mass calculations (aggregation): sum, maximum, minimum, average.
* Backing up and restoring data.
* Sending entries via SMS, e-mail, and other available services.
* Search entries in database by barcode.
* Online catalog of library templates. Over 3000 templates available.
* You can keeping track of everything.
Memento Database offers 15 library templates made by users (including DVD collection, purchases, books, recipes, home inventory… and many more). Obviously, you can also create your custom libraries to adapt it to your specific needs. You can decide what fields to include in your database (up to 19 types of field: text, integer, rating, date/time…), and add as many entries as you want. In fact, it isn’t all about text: you can add create entries using barcode scanner and add images retrieved from Google Products. You can even set reminders for those entries that require them (GTD-like libraries). Once library’s added, you can start searching any library and item from the lists or by inputting a keyword in the search tool.
One of the most powerful features of Memento Database is exporting/importing: libraries can be synced with Google Docs, data can be exported/imported from CSV files and entries can be sent via SMS, e-mail and other sharing resources. In addition, any data stored in the app can be backed up and restored when you need it.
In a nutshell, Memento Database is a comprehensive database management tool that can makes things a lot easier for people who want to organize their stuff in a more efficient way. Recommended.
Download Memento Database APK File
Download Memento Database
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 4.0 and up
- File Name: Memento Database.apk
- Downloads: 363
- Version : V3.9.6
- Category : Android Productivity App
Old Versions Memento Database
- Memento Database V3.9.6 Apk File [free] Date: 2016-05-22
What's New in Memento Database
- • Improved file upload speed.
- • Improved Android 6.0 compatibility.
- • Added ability to set the divider for multi-choice fields.
- • The new user permission for cloud - allow user view only own records in shared library.
- • Fixed a bug in aggregation by linked entries (min, max) in calculated field.
- • Fixed sorting by date.
Memento Database Screenshots
DISCLAIMER: Memento Database is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.