MyEffectiveness: Tasks, To-do APKDownloads: 440 Updated: July 08, 2015 Category : Productivity
by: AndTek Requires: Android 2.3 and upPrice:free
MyEffectiveness: Tasks, To-do Description
My Effectiveness Habits – Full Control of Your Productivity: Tasks, Todo’s, Projects, GTD and more.
Just some recent feedback from users in reviews:
+ “This is something!!”
+ “Love it”
+ “Good app”
+ “Amazing” (many times :) )
+ “Awesome” (many times :) )
+ “Wow. Just wow”, “Impressive!!”
+ “Life changing”,
+ and many others.
We sincerely hope you’ll have similar reaction after you use the app and it does help you! We are not perfect, yet, but we do evolve with you and your support! Thank you!
To have a clear vision of what to do, you have to clear your mind of the concerns and worries, generate a higher overview with goals and roles, plan your weekly actions and projects. This is what My Effectiveness Habits is for – to give You full control over you plans, goals, actions, todo-s – over your productivity.
Uniquely configured, with feedback and motivation, the Habits are much more powerful and elaborate than any of the hundreds of simple To-do and task lists, GTD apps out there.
The only app that helps you understand “Why to do?”, plan “What to do?”, and then “Do It”!
My Effectiveness Habits is FREE and with NO Ads!
The app is not for those who need a simple, thoughtless list to write down there todos. If you want control over your vision, plans, goals and actions – then you should use My Effectiveness Habits. If you want to really increase your productivity, not just check off the items, what you’d easily do without any app – then the Habits is the right app for you!
‘The Habits’ help you increase your Productivity:
+ Define your principles (Mission)
+ Remove distractions (Influences/Concerns)
+ Set your Priorities
+ Describe you Life Roles
+ Identify your Goals
+ Create a comprehensive Action plan
+ Put the steps into Projects/Actions/Checklists
+ Use unique Weekly Plan view for week actions and week goals!
+ Concentrate on the Next action using Pomodoro technique
+ Google Drive™ integration
A productivity framework, The Habits have what other GTD and productivity applications are all missing: it helps you define your priorities and vision of your goals, overview and motivation of your deeds, plans, actions. Using it, you create a hierarchy of actions to reach your goals, where Actions of one Goal are totally separated from Actions of Another Goal, thus helping you concentrate much better on the current Goal and Action.
If you have just any issue, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to email@example.com, or, write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
The principle is:
1. Write what is your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence – visualize them in the circles.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps – actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Proritize your actions using 2×2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning).
The app is written inspired by the Great book by Dr. Stephen R. Covey “The 7 Habits of highly effective people”.
Account persmissions are required for Google Tasks API access.
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download MyEffectiveness: Tasks, To-do APK File
Download MyEffectiveness: Tasks, To-do
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 2.3 and up
- File Name: MyEffectiveness: Tasks, To-do.apk
- Downloads: 440
- Version : V0.16.5
- Category : Android Productivity App
Old Versions MyEffectiveness: Tasks, To-do
- MyEffectiveness: Tasks, To-do V0.16.5 Apk File [free] Date: 2015-07-08
What's New in MyEffectiveness: Tasks, To-do
- http://andtek.blogspot.com - look there for updates, tips, news.
- + highlight calendar days with actions
- + fixes
- + Calendar view on Week plan (3 months view)
MyEffectiveness: Tasks, To-do Screenshots
DISCLAIMER: MyEffectiveness: Tasks, To-do is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.