by: Nook Digital LLC
Downloads: 136 Updated: July 24, 2016
NOOK offers a cloud sync feature that will sync all of the users eBooks, notes, bookmarks as well as read position. This way multiple devices and apps can be used by simply logging into ones own account, to then simply sync everything to enjoy the exact same experience no matter what they are using.
• NEW: Browse B&N Readouts—customize to your interests and share your favorite quick reads on social, email, and other apps.
• Enjoy thousands of kids’ interactive picture books and use the “Read and Record” function so that there’s no skipping of the story time, even if you can’t be there.
• Customer-favorite features from NOOK® tablets and e-Readers include adjustable font sizes and night mode.
• Create multiple profiles within the app for the whole family
• Organize favorite content by personal shelves to keep your library
With Nook, you can synch your last page, bookmarks and notes. There is an option to search inside the book and look up words with the downloadable in-app dictionary. You have a wide variety to choose from over 1,000 magazines and newspapers—single issues or subscriptions while you can focus on an individual article via ArticleView® and Zoom View for a close up via NOOK Comics®. The Nook Reading App also allows you to read in portrait or landscape mode. The blind and low vision readers can also use the NOOK Reading App using Android assistive technology that includes screen magnification and TalkBack.
Want to learn more about the content through the e-book reader, please click here: Best eBook reader
You can download some books for free. Also, you have the option of saving your favorite books and read them later.
Download NOOK APK File
Download NOOK V18.104.22.168:
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 4.0 and up
- File Name: NOOK.apk
- Downloads: 136
- Version : V22.214.171.124
- Category : Books & Reference
(No Ratings Yet)
Old Versions NOOK
- NOOK V126.96.36.199 Apk File [free] Date: 2016-07-24
What's New in NOOK
- • Reading: Improved book layouts and improved Aa and Brightness panels
- • Library: With Sort by Author, books by the same author are stacked
- • Downloads: Pause/Resume content downloads in progress
- • Downloads: Books downloaded from the internet, email, or other apps on your device can be seen under My Files in your Library
- • Free up space: Eligible NOOK Books can be downloaded to a compatible microSD card, if your device supports one
- • Improved experience with Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
DISCLAIMER: NOOK is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.