by: Arne Schwabe
Downloads: 88 Updated: July 21, 2016
Openvpn for Android is an open source client based on the open source OpenVPN project.
It uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ and requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your Telephone.
– OpenVPN is a client software to connect to an OpenVPN server and not a free VPN software. It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server.
– Only tun mode support (Sorry no tap, with Android 4.0 only tun can be supported).
– permissions: this app ask implements a feature to import OpenVPN profiles from the SDCard/internal memory. Google categorizes this access “accessing your media and photos”
– Prerelease versions available by joining G+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114121831091105660092
If you want to help to translate OpenVPN into your native language look at the homepage of this project.
Please report bug/suggestions via email or at the code Google Code project. But please read the FAQ before writing me.
OpenSSL Heartbleed: OpenVPN for Android uses its own non vulnerable OpenSSL version. For more details about OpenVPN and Heartbleed see: https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/heartbleed
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download OpenVPN APK File
Download OpenVPN V0.6.57:
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 4.0 and up
- File Name: OpenVPN.apk
- Downloads: 88
- Version : V0.6.57
- Category : Uncategorized
(No Ratings Yet)
Old Versions OpenVPN
What's New in OpenVPN
- - Android N support!
- - Cipher negoiation support (needs server support, beta test)
- - many bugfixes
DISCLAIMER: OpenVPN is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.