Periscope APKDownloads: 1187 Updated: March 29, 2015 Category : AppsTools
by:CHUR Requires: Android 2.3 and upPrice:free
(Click to Ratings)
See what’s using up all your storage space!
Periscope shows a tree of boces representing your USB storage’s folder structure, where each box’s color and size represents the disk usage of that file or directory. The contents of each folder are shown underneath the box for that folder, so you can drill down into the hierarchy.
Tap on a box to zoom to that box, or swipe and pinch to navigate around. The children of each folder are sorted biggest to smallest, left to right. Children that aren’t big enough to show are grouped together into a grey box – zoom in or tap to see them.
This app is also available for Windows: http://karlhendrikse.co.nz/projects.htm#periscope. The framework supports various other kinds of trees (I use it to investigate the number of lines in checkouts of source code). Let me know if there’s some other kind of tree you think would be cool to visualise like this.
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download Periscope APK File
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 2.3 and up
- File Name: Periscope.apk
- Downloads: 1187
- Version : V1281
- Category : Android Tools App
Old Versions Periscope
- Periscope V1.6 Apk File [free] Date: 2016-07-27
- Periscope 1.0 Apk File [free] Date: 2015-05-26
- Periscope V1281 Apk File [free] Date: 2015-03-29
What's New in Periscope
- - Fixes regressions for some devices.
- - SD card support for some phones (feedback please!). If the device has an external SD card, both storages will be shown in the tree.
- - Switch to material design theme.
- - Add support MIPS and x86 devices, drop support for Froyo.
- - Various bug fixes and minor improvements.
DISCLAIMER: Periscope is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.