Portable Wi-Fi hotspot APKDownloads: 324 Updated: June 14, 2016 Category : Communication
by: CORE TECHNOLOGY Requires: Android 2.3 and upPrice:free
Portable Wi-Fi hotspot Description
Portable Wi-Fi hotspot is an app that, as it name suggests, lets you turn your Android device into a WiFi access point. In a few words, this app allows you to share your Android’s Internet connection with other devices. Additionally, you can rename the connection and even set a password.
This hotspot app allows you to turn your phone into a hotspot. You can’t be on Wi-Fi. You must be on 3G or 4G data. You have to configure the app and then, if the phone has the capabilities, it can turn into a hotspot. Other devices that are capable of connecting to Wi-Fi, such as tablets and laptops, can now connect to your device.
The app is not the easiest thing to set up, but once you get the hang of it, it does get easier. It uses a lot of data, depending on how many other devices are connected and what they’re doing. The connection’s not the greatest, but it does work so if you need a device online, but don’t have Wi-Fi, this can do it for you.
Portable Wi-Fi hotspot basically provides a shortcut for WiFi tethering, an option included by default in the latest versions the Android operating system. On top of that, the app is extremely lightweight (a little more than 3 megabytes) so you can use it on practically any device.
This app allows you to turn your phone into a hotspot so other devices can connect to the internet.
Download Portable Wi-Fi hotspot APK File
Download Portable Wi-Fi hotspot
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 2.3 and up
- File Name: Portable Wi-Fi hotspot.apk
- Downloads: 324
- Version : V1.4.8
- Category : Android Communication App
Old Versions Portable Wi-Fi hotspot
- Portable Wi-Fi hotspot V1.4.8 Apk File [free] Date: 2016-06-15
What's New in Portable Wi-Fi hotspot
- ✓Subscribing to smartphone data plan is needed for users of some telecommunication firms.
- ✓Some devices need to perform this step.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps Apps icon > Settings > Mobile Hotspot and Tethering (Wireless and networks section).
- Note These instructions apply to Standard mode only.
- Tap Mobile Hotspot.
- Tap the Mobile Hotspot switch to turn on Switch on or off Switch off.
- Note If prompted, review the warning then tap OK to confirm.
Portable Wi-Fi hotspot Screenshots
DISCLAIMER: Portable Wi-Fi hotspot is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.