Root Checker APKDownloads: 554 Updated: November 19, 2015 Category : Tools
by:Burrows Apps Requires: Android 4.0 and upPrice:free
(Click to Ratings)
Root Checker Description
Root Checker is a simple application that lets you check if your device is rooted in just a few seconds. It’s as easy as pressing a single button to find out.
– Detects if your Android device has Root access
– Displays User and Group ID
– Displays Superuser Location
– Displays Su Location
– Displays Busybox Location
– Displays Environment variables
– Displays Android device’s Build Information
Checking if you have Superuser privileges is the only thing that Root Checker does. This means that Root Checker doesn’t help you root your device or anything like that. Root Checker simply informs you about your device’s state, nothing more.
The only extra feature in Root Checker is sharing the results on social networks.
Editors Notes:Root Checker is a simple application, very lightweight. Even though its use is very specific, it is, without a doubt, very useful. It’s especially interesting for that moment after rooting your device in which you are not a hundred percent certain whether you’ve done it right. In just a few seconds, Root Checker will let you know.
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download Root Checker APK File
Download Root Checker
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 4.0 and up
- File Name: Root Checker.apk
- Downloads: 554
- Version : V22.214.171.124
- Category : Android Tools App
Old Versions Root Checker
- Root Checker 5.9.8 Apk File [Free] Date: 2016-12-29
- Root Checker V126.96.36.199 Apk File [free] Date: 2015-11-19
- Root Checker V5.6.6 Apk File [free] Date: 2015-11-04
What's New in Root Checker
- - The APK is 700KB+ smaller!
- - This is now the smallest RootChecker app!
- - Thanks to all those that helped make this pApkask#2ible!
Root Checker Screenshots
DISCLAIMER: Root Checker is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.