Screenshot APKDownloads: 344 Updated: November 19, 2015 Category : Tools
by: lovekara Requires: Android 3.0 and upPrice:free
Screenshot is a small application that allows you to easily take screen captures on your Android device.
1. You can take a screenshot by touching the shot icon (only support on rooted phones and OS 2.3) or pressing power button and volume down button at the same time, or pressing power button and home button at the same time(on most Samsung phones).
2. You can specify the folders which the screenshots will be saved as images.
3. You can preview the screenshot and decide saving it or discarding it.
4. Croping any part of the screenshot.
5. Drawing on the screenshot.
6. Making mosaics on the screenshot.
7. Inputing custom text on the screenshot.
8. Sharing the screenshot after it’s taken.
Actually, the most useful part of the application is that it lets you choose where to save your screenshots, and then gives you the ability to preview a screenshot before saving it to the memory of your device.
In all other aspects, Screenshot is the same as the traditional method of taking screen captures on Android – that is, pressing the power button and the volume decrease button at the same time. However, you can also choose to activate an option that allows you to take a screen capture by just tapping the screen.
Editors Notes:Screenshot is a screen capture tool for Android that you can use to save any image you can see on your device.
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download Screenshot APK File
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 3.0 and up
- File Name: Screenshot.apk
- Downloads: 344
- Version : V2.0.18
- Category : Android Tools App
Old Versions Screenshot
- Screenshot V2.0.18 Apk File [free] Date: 2015-11-19
- Screenshot V2.9.24 Apk File [free] Date: 2015-08-21
What's New in Screenshot
- bug fix
DISCLAIMER: Screenshot is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.