Shush! Ringer Restorer APKDownloads: 248 Updated: January 26, 2017 Category : Tools
by:Fizz Buzz LLC Requires: Android 5.0+ and upPrice:Free
Shush! Ringer Restorer Description
Loved it, but now causes Perfectly Clear app to not work on Galaxy 5. Let’s get together with those guys and get it fixed! No excuse for this conflict. UPDATE: Fizz Buzz responded, admitted the problem and kept me posted on the fix. The latest version works great. Very impressed with the company and their app.
Here we provide Shush! Ringer Restorer V 15.3 for Android 5.0++ When you turn your ringer off for a movie, meeting, meal, or nap, this app turns it back on afterwards.
It's activated when you silence your ringer using the volume buttons (or other means). You don't need to remember a special app! Just change the ringer mode to mute or vibrate, and it automatically pops up and asks you how long to stay silent. Never miss another important call.
Great for class, the office, movies and sleep.
Disable Doze Mode for Shush! on Marshmallow
Android 6 (Marshmallow) has a battery-saving feature called Doze Mode which prevents apps from receiving alarms when the device is idle for a period of time. If Shush! can't receive its alarm, it can't restore the volume at the requested time. To resolve this, exclude Shush! from Doze Mode. See
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
I love this app and have recommended it to many people. I would have given it 5 stars except that it wants access to my camera. I don't understand why this is needed. I may uninstall because the notification that it wants permission is driving me up the wall.
Download Shush! Ringer Restorer APK File
Download Shush! Ringer Restorer
- Price: Free
- Requires: Android 5.0+ and up
- File Name: Shush! Ringer Restorer.apk
- Downloads: 248
- Version : 15.3
- Category : Android Tools App
Old Versions Shush! Ringer Restorer
- Shush! Ringer Restorer 15.3 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-01-26
What's New in Shush! Ringer Restorer
- 15.3: Fix for interference with video recording apps. To detect when the camera is in use, camera permission is needed. This is optional in Android 6+, but if you don't give permission, Shush! can't tell that you're using the camera, and may pop up during video recording. 15.2: fix for failure to pop up on some devices. Temporarily removed camera permission and the associated check for "camera in use", as this was contributing to the problem. Will add the camera check back later.
DISCLAIMER: Shush! Ringer Restorer is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.