Downloads: 158 Updated: May 10, 2016
Speedtest.net uses a massive global infrastructure to minimize the impact of Internet congestion and latency. You’ll need to enable GPS to allow the app to find the closest app server.
– Discover your Download, Upload and Ping
– Real-time graphs show connection consistency
– Troubleshoot or verify the speed you were promised
– Track past tests with detailed reporting
– Easily share your results
The test will track the ping, the download speed and the upload speed and display it on a speedometer. In preferences, you can set the display speed in kbps, mbps or kB/s, show it by history date, download or upload. What’s more, it’ll show your internal and external ip and the latitude and longitude. There’s a specific tab for checking the results history and monitoring the average speed.
Speedtest.net Mobile was developed by Ookla, the developer of other two bandwidth test apps on the market.
If you want comprehensive control of your bandwidth, Speedtest.net Mobile will definitely do the job. Some bugs need to be fixed but it’s still an app we’d recommend.
Download Speedtest.net APK File
Download Speedtest.net V3.2.18:
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 4.0 and up
- File Name: Speedtest.net.apk
- Downloads: 158
- Version : V3.2.18
- Category : Tools
(No Ratings Yet)
Old Versions Speedtest.net
- Speedtest.net 3.2.22 Apk File [Free] Date: 2016-09-01
- Speedtest.net V3.2.18 Apk File [free] Date: 2016-05-12
- Speedtest.net Apk File [free] Date: 2015-01-04
What's New in Speedtest.net
- Bug fixes and engine improvements for even more test accuracy.
- If you rely on Speedtest to diagnose connectivity issues and keep your internet service provider and carriers honest, we'd be thrilled if you would leave us some feedback on Google Play. Thanks and happy testing!
DISCLAIMER: Speedtest.net is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.