Taskbar APKDownloads: 333 Updated: January 28, 2017 Category : Tools
by:Braden Farmer Requires: Android 5.0+ and upPrice:Free
(Click to Ratings)
Clearly fantastic. Works even on the highly restricted and boring miui environment. Btw the windows mode works only for play store. I would love If I get to see it supporting more apps on miui. Please make it possible. Overall it felt brilliant for using this kind of app in miui
Here we provide Taskbar V 3.0.5 for Android 5.0++ Taskbar puts a start menu and recent apps tray on top of your screen that's accessible at any time, increasing your productivity and turning your Android tablet (or phone) into a real multitasking machine!
On devices running Android 7.0 Nougat, Taskbar can also launch apps in freeform windows for a PC-like experience! No root required! (see below for instructions)
Also works great as an Android app launcher for Chromebooks! (Be sure to set your Chrome OS shelf to autohide)
Featured on PhoneArena, Liliputing, AndroidHeadlines, XDA-Developers, Android Police, 9to5Google, Tested, Android Community, All About Android, Android Authority, AddictiveTips, Lifehacker, and WonderHowTo!
Now featuring a brand-new app logo by Mark Morilla!
If you find Taskbar useful, please consider upgrading to the Donate Version! Simply tap the "Donate" option at the bottom of the app (or, on the web, click here).
• Start menu – shows you all applications installed on the device, configurable as a list or as a grid
• Recent apps tray – shows your most recently used apps and lets you easily switch between them
• Collapsible and hideable – show it when you need it, hide it when you don't
• Many different configuration options – customize Taskbar however you want
• Pin favorite apps or block the ones you don't want to see
• Designed with keyboard and mouse in mind
• 100% free, open source, and no ads
Freeform window mode (Android 7.0 Nougat)
Taskbar lets you launch apps in freeform floating windows on Android 7.0 Nougat. No root access is required. Simply follow these steps to configure your device for launching apps in freeform mode:
1. Check the box for "Freeform window support" inside the Taskbar app
2. Follow the directions that appear in the pop-up to enable the proper settings on your device
3. With Taskbar turned on, go to your device's recent apps page
4. Clear all recent apps, then go back to the (empty) recent apps page
5. Press Taskbar's start button and select an app to launch it in a freeform window
For more information and detailed instructions, click "Help & instructions for freeform mode" inside the Taskbar app.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Great idea but not there yet. Feature request: please include option to add folders and to label/name folders + add remove apps into those folders. Would be even better if the when clicking on a folder the slide out arrow would then show the apps. Once them at feature is added its 5 star and paid service 100%
Download Taskbar APK File
- Price: Free
- Requires: Android 5.0+ and up
- File Name: Taskbar.apk
- Downloads: 333
- Version : 3.0.5
- Category : Android Tools App
Old Versions Taskbar
What's New in Taskbar
DISCLAIMER: Taskbar is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.