VLC for Android APKDownloads: 11 Updated: October 26, 2017 Category : Media & Video
by:Videolabs Requires: Android 2.2+ and upPrice:Free
(Click to Ratings)
VLC for Android Description
(2017) 2 years after my first review. Still an incredibly awesome app. Still think it’s awesome that VLC provides reasons for each permission within the app’s description (it should really be required for all apps). (2015) Your app went above and beyond to elaborate on the specifics of why you required each permission. Thank you. I have never seen that before, for any other app. Here we provide VLC for Android V 2.0.6 for Android 2.2++ VLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols.
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play any video and audio files, as well as network streams, network shares and drives, and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC. It also support disk shares.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads. It supports subtitles, Teletext and Closed Captions.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
VLC for Android needs access to those categories:
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your all media files :)
• "Storage" to read your all media files on SD cards :)
• "Other" to check network connections, change the volume, set the ringtone, run on Android TV and display the popup view, see below for details.
Permission Details :
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files and store subtitles.
• It needs "full network access", to open network and internet streams.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent… your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs "view network connections" in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
• It needs "draw over other apps" to start the popup menu.
• It needs "control vibration" to give feedback on the controls.
• It needs "run at startup" to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen, only used with Android TV version.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
It doesn't work in samsung galaxy on nxt when you try to play a video it shows only the logo of vlc and no videos will be played only audio we can hear if you can sort this issue it will be good . . .
Download VLC for Android APK File
Download VLC for Android
- Price: Free
- Requires: Android 2.2+ and up
- File Name: VLC for Android.apk
- Downloads: 11
- Version : 2.0.6
- Category : Android Media & Video App
Old Versions VLC for Android
- VLC for Android 2.0.6 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-10-26
- VLC for Android V1.7.3 Apk File [free] Date: 2016-02-20
What's New in VLC for Android
- VLC on Android 126.96.36.199.6 is an update fixing crashes, updating codecs and saving the audio delay for BT headphones.2.0 introduces a large number of features, notably network disk browsing (Windows shares, UPnP, NFS, SFTP...), favorite folders and URLs, video playlists, popup video, new permissions support, subtitles download, rewritten notifications and control, and a new history.The Android TV and Android versions were merged, so that every device can get the updated Android TV look.
DISCLAIMER: VLC for Android is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.