WebChat APKDownloads: 860 Updated: July 19, 2015 Category : RecommendedTools
by: Unknown Requires: Android 2.3 and upPrice:free
Annoyed by the ingame chat overlaying the whole screen?
The WebChat kicks it out!
The WebChat mod prevents the chat from being displayed ingame.
In return, it will redirect it to your browser.
The whole thing is controlled by regular expressions.
How to use:
Install the Mod as usual (this is not a Forge mod!).
If you have problems with Minecraft v1.6 or later have a look at this video
1. The string (patterns and tab names) are escape-sequenced. (e.g. ” becomes \” or ‘ becomes \’ …)
2. If you have any problems finding the correct regex pattern for your server please feel free to ask on this thread for it or write me a pm.
3. If you want to specify a raw “%” in the patterns, just type “%%” for a single one, otherwise the following character will be ignored.
The first line defines the default behaviour in this case. The messages are displayed ingame as usual.
The second line identifies normal chat messages like
The third line identifies incomming whisper messages like bannedtom whispers to you: what’s up?. Here the player is wrapped by a group named
The fourth line identifies outgoing whisper messages. See third line ;)
The fifth line identifies the screenshot messages. According to this configuration, they won’t show up anywhere.
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download WebChat APK File
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 2.3 and up
- File Name: WebChat.apk
- Downloads: 860
- Version : V1.6.4
- Category : Android Tools App
Old Versions WebChat
- WebChat V1.6.4 Apk File [free] Date: 2015-07-19
What's New in WebChat
- No Change Log.
DISCLAIMER: WebChat is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.