XenoAmp Music Player APKDownloads: 333 Updated: December 01, 2016 Category : Music & Audio
by:ssuukk Requires: Android 4.0.3 and upPrice:Free
(Click to Ratings)
XenoAmp Music Player Description
Here we provide XenoAmp Music Player V 1.101 Sativa for Android 4.0.3+ Why try another music player when you've seen them all, and you use a better one anyway? Well – you haven't seen a music player like this. And believe me – mine's much bigger than yours!
– Gapless playback on Jelly Bean!
– Standard audio controls: bass boost, equalizer, virtualizer (audio widening), etc.
– Unlimited number of equalizer presets, each preset can be calibrated via automatic room correction or audiogram-style calibration for headphones
– Different sound profiles for dock/car/headphones
– Replaygain support
– Viper Audio equalizer supported where available
– Experimental FFMpeg playback engine. Tested with: MP3, OGG, MPC, WMA, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MP4.x., Vorbis, APE.
– Full id3v2 and VORBISCOMMENT reading and writing
– Browse your collection faster than ever – see it on a 2D pinch-to-zoom-able matrix with customizable axii
– Were you missing AlbumArtist tag? Well – not anymore. Group your media by artist, album, album artist, year or genre.
– Quckly sweep between records in selected artist's discography
– Picking from zoomable matrix too fancy? Choose your tracks the way geeks do it, from your own directory structure, with neat file system browser
– Browse your tracks by rating, date of listening, date of adding to library, or playcount, with neat flow-style interface
– Synchronize your music tags to MusicBrainz either automatically or by scanning barcode from your original CD (in your face, MediaMonkey)
– Automatic album art downloading
– Don't like the album art XenoAmp's fuzzy logic picked? No prob – you can always choose a better one manualy
– Index and play your cifs media to create a real audio station for your home
– Browse and create playlists from files on your SMB network
– Edit tags for a bunch of tracks or mass edit by template
– Outside of XenoAmp: click a file in ES Explorer, Total Commander, Solid Browser or Whatever File Browser and voila: you've created a playlist from current directory contents!
– "native" XenoAmp Playlists are kept in m3u8 with absolute paths
– manage .nomedia files inside xenoamp browser
– You can't get more minimalist. Unless you turn off your display.
– No standard Android widgets, handling the player is just touch or sweep. Draw a circle for volume up/down.
– Managing playlists is no more a pain, you can EASILY (and I mean in a snap) create, delete and rename playlists, switch between them, append them with tracks based on any tag.
– Click playlist entry to play, drag to move up/down, sweep to delete.
– Supported music services: Subsonic, Google music, Dirble radio directory (was: Shoutcast), DropBox, SoundCloud
– Browse, bookmark and search tracks in each of the services
– Scrobble to last.fm and libre.fm (scrobbling via wonderful "A simple last.fm scrobbler" – get it on the Market)
– Browse into M3U, M3U8 and PLS, CUE and recursively into playlists inside them
– M3U* and PLS handle local, HTTP, Subsonic, DLNA (UPnP) and SMB entries
– Browse and search 8Tracks
– Player reacts to audio jack, incoming calls, respects Android audio focus and media button interfaces.
– Displays lyric via Lyrics Wiki.
– Minimalistic home screen widgets, currently 1×1, 4×1 and 4×2
– Respects .nomedia
– Most features working on Gingerbread (API 10), could probably be made to work on Froyo (they used to, but since all my friends migrated to GB I can't say if it is still working)
– Low end machines supported, working fluently on HTC Touch Pro2 (and that's a 528 Mhz CPU!). OK, not enough memory to display covers, but still usable.
– Sleep timer
– Voice commands
– Remote control via web interface
– Probably a lot more bits and pieces I forgot – all this in one bundle!
Jelly Bean is a trademark of Google Inc.
Gingerbread is a trademark of Google Inc., althouh your local pastry might have a different opinion.
DLNA is a trademark of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
8Tracks is a trademark of 8tracks.
HTC Tocuh Pro2 is a trademark of HTC Corporation.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Download XenoAmp Music Player APK File
Download XenoAmp Music Player
- Price: Free
- Requires: Android 4.0.3 and up
- File Name: XenoAmp Music Player.apk
- Downloads: 333
- Version : 1.101 Sativa
- Category : Android Music & Audio App
Old Versions XenoAmp Music Player
- XenoAmp Music Player 1.155 Salvia Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-10-23
- XenoAmp Music Player 1.101 Sativa Apk File [Free] Date: 2016-12-01
What's New in XenoAmp Music Player
DISCLAIMER: XenoAmp Music Player is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.