XenoAmp Music Player APKDownloads: 20 Updated: October 23, 2017 Category : Music & Audio
by:ssuukk Requires: Android 4.0.3+ and upPrice:Free
(Click to Ratings)
XenoAmp Music Player Description
Interface is horrible. Can’t play samba mounted files. Uninstalled. Here we provide XenoAmp Music Player V 1.155 Salvia for Android 4.0.3++ Why try another music player when you've seen them all, and you use a better one anyway? Well – you haven't seen a music player like this. And believe this one can do much more than others!
– Stream directly from SMB (windows shares), UPnP (DNLA), SoundCloud, Spotify, Subsonic, FanBurst, 8Tracks, DropBox and Internet radio
– Viper Audio equalizer supported (where available)
– Unlimited number of equalizer presets, each preset can be calibrated via automatic room correction or audiogram-style calibration for headphones
– Different sound profiles for dock/car/headphones
– Replaygain support
– MP3, OGG, MPC, WMA, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MP4.x., Vorbis, APE, Opus, ALAC and other codecs supported.
– Full id3v2, VORBISCOMMENT, APETAG and other tahs supported
– Were you missing AlbumArtist tag? Well – not anymore. Group your media by artist, album, album artist, year or genre.
– Browse your collection faster than ever – see it on a 2D matrix with customizable axii
– Search for tracks, artists and albums in all suported music services
– Old style, but advanced file browser for local and remote files (including music services)
– Browse your tracks by rating, date of listening, date of adding to library, or playcount
– Synchronize your music tags to MusicBrainz either automatically or by scanning barcode from your original CD (in your face, MediaMonkey)
– Automatic album art downloading
– Browse and create playlists from files on your SMB, CIFS or UPnP nodes or supported music services
– Click a file in ES Explorer, Total Commander, Solid Browser or Whatever File Browser and voila: you've created a playlist from current directory contents!
– XenoAmp Playlists are kept in m3u8 with absolute paths
– manage .nomedia files inside xenoamp browser
– Managing playlists is no more a pain, you can EASILY (and I mean in a snap) create, delete and rename playlists, switch between them, append them with tracks based on any tag.
– Browse, bookmark and search tracks in each of supported services
– Scrobble to last.fm and libre.fm (scrobbling via wonderful "A simple last.fm scrobbler" – get it on the Market)
– Browse into M3U, M3U8 and PLS, CUE
– Player reacts to audio jack, incoming calls, respects Android audio focus and media button interfaces.
– Displays lyric via Lyrics Wiki.
– Minimalistic home screen widgets, currently 1×1, 4×1 and 4×2
– Respects .nomedia
– Sleep timer
– Voice commands
– Remote control via web interface
– Probably a lot more bits and pieces I forgot – all this in one bundle!
Jelly Bean is a trademark of Google Inc.
Gingerbread is a trademark of Google Inc., althouh your local pastry might have a different opinion.
DLNA is a trademark of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
8Tracks is a trademark of 8tracks.
HTC Tocuh Pro2 is a trademark of HTC Corporation.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Can't get used to the interface. Has potential to be a great player.
Download XenoAmp Music Player APK File
Download XenoAmp Music Player
- Price: Free
- Requires: Android 4.0.3+ and up
- File Name: XenoAmp Music Player.apk
- Downloads: 20
- Version : 1.155 Salvia
- Category : Android Music & Audio App
Old Versions XenoAmp Music Player
- XenoAmp Music Player 1.155 Salvia Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-10-23
- XenoAmp Music Player 1.101 Sativa Apk File [Free] Date: 2016-12-01
What's New in XenoAmp Music Player
- Fix: More Android O compatiblity fixes...Fix: Sorting
DISCLAIMER: XenoAmp Music Player is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.