XenoAmp(A Slightly Different Audio Player) APKDownloads: 305 Updated: March 10, 2016 Category : Music & Audio
by: ssuukk Requires: Android 4.0 and upPrice:free
XenoAmp(A Slightly Different Audio Player) Description
Do you ever get this feeling in the evening (or morning – I am not judging you!), when the music seems to be richer and more threedee, sung words become more understandable and you have a strong craving for pizza, dougnut, ice cream, or a box of chocolates? It doesn’t matter if you feel like dancing or couchlocked, but when you reach for your trusty music player there comes the usual horror: HOW THE HELL DO I CREATE A PLAYLIST?! Sheesh!
– Gapless playback on Jelly Bean!
– Replaygain support
– Standard audio controls: bass boost, equalizer, virtualizer, etc.
– Equalizer can be calibrated via automatic room correction (like Audyssey or YPAO) for optimal playback, regardress of amp/loudspeaker/place combination
– Headphones can sound as never before with audiogram-based calibrator
– Currently plays all audio formats supported by your Android version (as Rockbox is still not integrated)
– Experimental engine plays MP3, OGG, MPC, WMA, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MP4
– Different sound profiles for dock/car/headphones. Going for a ride? Unplug your headphones, dock your android device in a car and it will equalize to your precalibrated car profile.
– Viper Audio 10-band equalizer used where available
So, XenoAmp was conceived on a Beach, when I was trying to create a playlist on my Rockbox-flashed Sansa Fuze, while going deeeeeep Down The Rabbit Hole.
“Click! Click! Where I was? Click! Click! Damn! Click! What was I doing? Damn! Click! Wait, what did I want?”
As much as I love Rockbox firmware, its interface is too geeky even for geekiest geeks. Man! I don’t think I was ever able to create a playlist on Rockbox when I was baseline. I thought to myself: “there must be a better way!”. So in the beginning I just wanted to create a wrapper for Android port of Rockbox, to make it a little less rough. Maybe even – turn it into a Pillowbox. But then, as it often happens with software, it grew. It grew only from the inside, though, as on the surface it stayed just very minimalistic: spartan “Now playing” screen with no widgets, each function accessible through a simple touch, sweep or sleight of hand. Before I throw some screenshots with explanation, check out CURRENT features (if you REALLY need to see how XenoAmp looks, resist the urge to peek at screenshots – static XenoAmp is dull, see “XenoAmp The Movie” instead).
Now the list of current features (some don’t have GUI yet, but do exist). Since XenoAmp is all about music, let’s begin with…
Amazing music quality and an exciting interface completes my best music player on android .
Download XenoAmp(A Slightly Different Audio Player) APK File
Download XenoAmp(A Slightly Different Audio Player)
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 4.0 and up
- File Name: XenoAmp(A Slightly Different Audio Player).apk
- Downloads: 305
- Version : V1.52
- Category : Android Music & Audio App
Old Versions XenoAmp(A Slightly Different Audio Player)
- XenoAmp(A Slightly Different Audio Player) V1.52 Apk File [free] Date: 2016-03-11
What's New in XenoAmp(A Slightly Different Audio Player)
- New: some more visual tuning
- New: cast button
- New: handling SoundCloud links from other applications
- Fix: a bit better handling og history in Xeno file browser
- Fix: adding favorites
XenoAmp(A Slightly Different Audio Player) Screenshots
DISCLAIMER: XenoAmp(A Slightly Different Audio Player) is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.