Xposed Torch: Physical Buttons APKDownloads: 949 Updated: November 13, 2014 Category : AppsTools
by:Wanam Requires: Android 4.0 and upPrice:free
Xposed Torch: Physical Buttons Description
Requires Xposed framework
This is a Handy Torch through Home or Volume UP, it lets you turn ON the Flashlight by a Long Press on the Home or Volume UP button while Screen is OFF, and turn it OFF by a Volume Down or Home button Press or a Screen ON action (Power or Home button).
– Customize Long press delay to run the Flashlight
– Customize Flashlight timeout
– Run the Flashlight even while Music is ON
If your device enter into deep sleep mode, you may need to press the Volume key, before doing a long press, because the first down event is unhandled.
How to use:
1- Install Xposed Installer (http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk)
2- Install Xposed Framework through Xposed Installer
3- Enable Xposed Torch on Xposed Installer modules
4- Reboot your device
– Internet for Ads to support my work, you can remove them through the “Remove Ads” menu
– Camera and Wakelock to run the Torch
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download Xposed Torch: Physical Buttons APK File
Download Xposed Torch: Physical Buttons
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 4.0 and up
- File Name: Xposed Torch: Physical Buttons.apk
- Downloads: 949
- Version : V1.8.0
- Category : Android Tools App
Old Versions Xposed Torch: Physical Buttons
- Xposed Torch: Physical Buttons V2.0.1 Apk File [free] Date: 2015-08-05
- Xposed Torch: Physical Buttons V1.8.0 Apk File [free] Date: 2014-11-13
What's New in Xposed Torch: Physical Buttons
- Bug fixes.
Xposed Torch: Physical Buttons Screenshots
DISCLAIMER: Xposed Torch: Physical Buttons is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.