AHA eBook Reader Description
Absolutely the worst app I have ever tried to use. Unable to provide the most basic function such as reading the content I have purchased. Login information works on website and phone, but not on tablet. DO NOT BUY ANY CONTENT TO USE WITH THIS APP! Here we provide AHA eBook Reader V 5.5 for Android 4.0++ With the AHA eBook Reader you can read all your American Heart Association (AHA) eBooks online, offline or anytime on your mobile device.
Please visit the AHA eBooks store website to shop for the digital versions of AHA books. After you have purchased your eBooks, you can download and read all your purchased AHA eBooks on this eBook Reader. You can log into this eBook reader using the same account information as your AHA eBooks website account.
How to add AHA eBooks to your AHA eBook Reader
1. Purchase your eBook in the AHA eBooks store
2. Open your AHA eBook Reader
3. Authorize your reader using your account information from the AHA eBooks store
4. Your Bookshelf will show all your purchased books available for download
5. Click on the item you want to download to your eBook Reader. Your download will start automatically.
6. After download is complete, click on that title to read your eBook on your mobile device.
With your AHA eBook Reader, you can
• Search in titles
• Sort by category
• Add bookmarks
• Change the font size
• Jump within the text between chapters
• Jump within text to figures, tables, references
• Preview other AHA eBooks
The American Heart Association is the nation’s oldest, largest voluntary organization devoted to fighting cardiovascular diseases and stroke
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Doesn't work. Lags and fails to load content.
Download AHA eBook Reader APK File
Download AHA eBook Reader
- Price: Free
- Requires: Android 4.0+ and up
- File Name: AHA eBook Reader.apk
- Downloads: 200
- Version : 5.5
- Category : Android Medical App
Old Versions AHA eBook Reader
- AHA eBook Reader 5.5 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-05-24
What's New in AHA eBook Reader
- Enabled Print functionality for PDF titles.
DISCLAIMER: AHA eBook Reader is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.