Akira: A Doctor In Your Pocket APKDownloads: 360 Updated: November 27, 2016 Category : Medical
by:Akira Medical Ltd. Requires: Android 4.4 and upPrice:Free
(Click to Ratings)
Akira: A Doctor In Your Pocket Description
Here we provide Akira: A Doctor In Your Pocket V 1.6.8 for Android 4.4+ Akira is a doctor in your pocket – open the app, press a button, and you’re speaking to a Canadian doctor or nurse practitioner by secure text or video. No more waiting rooms!
PLEASE NOTE: Akira is currently not covered by OHIP, but we offer both pay-per-use and unlimited membership options for you or your entire family. Download the app to speak to a nurse who can answer your questions & help you choose the right option for your needs.
An estimated 70% of all visits to a doctor's office could be conducted virtually, making Akira a convenient option for a wide variety of common issues. Even if you're just not sure what to do, an Akira doctor or nurse practitioner will be happy to help.
Akira's clinical team can:
– Answer health-related questions.
– Diagnose many common illnesses.
– Order lab tests and imaging.
– Prescribe or renew medications.
– Refer you to specialists.
– Point you to the nearest hospital, clinic, lab, or imaging clinic.
With Akira, you can also view the notes taken by your doctor during your conversation, and get same-day medication delivery to your home or work.
Akira can handle issues that might traditionally involve a visit to a walk-in clinic. But it's also perfect for a wide variety of questions where you'd prefer the advice of a trusted medical professional instead of Dr. Google.
Some examples include:
– I think I have the flu. Do I need antibiotics?
– Lately I’m been feeling anxious and a little down. I would like some help.
– I have what feels like a UTI. Help!
– My right knee and lower back pain has been worsening over the past year now. What can I do?
– I had a dizzy spell this morning and am feeling quite weak.
– I stubbed my toe really bad! Is it fractured?
– What can be done about my menopause symptoms.
– Please take a look at my eczema flare.
– How can I better manage my diabetes?
– Prescription refills – I need a prescription renewal for birth control pill.
– Travel – My dream beach vacation is being ruined by a stomach bug. What can I do?
– Tests – I’d like to get tested for STIs.
– Do I need any screening or blood work?
– What vitamin and supplements do you recommend?
– What is a healthy diet?
– I’m trying to get pregnant. What should I know?
– I’m trying to quit smoking. What support can you offer?
– What vaccines or medications do I need for a trip I have coming up?
– How often do I need a pap test?
– I want to lose weight.
– What are my birth control options?
– I’ve been experiencing sexual dysfunction issues. Please help.
– My child has a fever. What should I do?
– My child has a rash. Here is a picture of it.
– My child is not sleeping well.
– My child is a very fussy eater.
– My elderly mother needs more assistance at home, what can I do?
Akira is in currently available only to Ontario residents, but will be available across Canada in the near future.
$49 + HST – One-time use, which includes 48 hours of unlimited access for followup questions
$12.50/month ($75 total) – 6 month unlimited use individual membership, which includes unlimited texting and video calls with our clinical team
$25/month ($150 total) – 6 month unlimited use family membership, which includes unlimited texting and video calls with our clinical team for 2 partners + unlimited children
Annual memberships are also available.
In an emergency, dial 911 or go straight to the nearest ER. Do not use Akira.
Our doctors do not prescribe controlled substances (e.g. narcotics).
Akira is not a replacement for your family doctor. Our doctors should not be your primary point of contact for chronic disease, cancer, or other complex care.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Download Akira: A Doctor In Your Pocket APK File
Download Akira: A Doctor In Your Pocket
- Price: Free
- Requires: Android 4.4 and up
- File Name: Akira: A Doctor In Your Pocket.apk
- Downloads: 360
- Version : 1.6.8
- Category : Android Medical App
Old Versions Akira: A Doctor In Your Pocket
- Akira: A Doctor In Your Pocket 1.6.8 Apk File [Free] Date: 2016-11-27
What's New in Akira: A Doctor In Your Pocket
DISCLAIMER: Akira: A Doctor In Your Pocket is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.