Akira: On-demand healthcare APKDownloads: 45 Updated: October 26, 2017 Category : Medical
by:Akira Medical Ltd_ Requires: Android 4.4+ and upPrice:Free
(Click to Ratings)
Akira: On-demand healthcare Description
The app works well and the medical staff are pleasant and professional. Much easier and faster than going to the doc or ER, especially for simple things. Here we provide Akira: On-demand healthcare V 1.9.6 for Android 4.4++ Akira is healthcare on-demand – open the app, press a button, and you’re speaking to a Canadian doctor or nurse practitioner by secure text or video. No more waiting rooms!
PLEASE NOTE: Akira is currently not covered by OHIP, but we offer both pay-per-use and unlimited membership options for you or your entire family. Download the app to speak to a nurse who can answer your questions & help you choose the right option for your needs.
An estimated 70% of all visits to a doctor's office could be conducted virtually, making Akira a convenient option for a wide variety of common issues. Even if you're just not sure what to do, an Akira doctor or nurse practitioner will be happy to help.
Akira's clinical team can:
– Answer health-related questions.
– Diagnose many common illnesses.
– Order lab tests and imaging.
– Prescribe or renew medications.
– Refer you to specialists.
– Point you to the nearest hospital, clinic, lab, or imaging clinic.
With Akira, you can also view the notes taken by your doctor during your conversation, and get same-day medication delivery to your home or work.
Akira can handle issues that might traditionally involve a visit to a walk-in clinic. But it's also perfect for a wide variety of questions where you'd prefer the advice of a trusted medical professional instead of Dr. Google.
Some examples include:
– I think I have the flu. Do I need antibiotics?
– Lately I’m been feeling anxious and a little down. I would like some help.
– I have what feels like a UTI. Help!
– My right knee and lower back pain has been worsening over the past year now. What can I do?
– I had a dizzy spell this morning and am feeling quite weak.
– I stubbed my toe really bad! Is it fractured?
– What can be done about my menopause symptoms.
– Please take a look at my eczema flare.
– How can I better manage my diabetes?
– Prescription refills – I need a prescription renewal for birth control pill.
– Travel – My dream beach vacation is being ruined by a stomach bug. What can I do?
– Tests – I’d like to get tested for STIs.
– Do I need any screening or blood work?
– What vitamin and supplements do you recommend?
– What is a healthy diet?
– I’m trying to get pregnant. What should I know?
– I’m trying to quit smoking. What support can you offer?
– What vaccines or medications do I need for a trip I have coming up?
– How often do I need a pap test?
– I want to lose weight.
– What are my birth control options?
– I’ve been experiencing sexual dysfunction issues. Please help.
– My child has a fever. What should I do?
– My child has a rash. Here is a picture of it.
– My child is not sleeping well.
– My child is a very fussy eater.
– My elderly mother needs more assistance at home, what can I do?
Akira is in currently available only to Ontario residents, but will be available across Canada in the near future.
$49 + HST – One-time use, which includes 48 hours of unlimited access for followup questions
$12.50/month ($75 total) – 6 month unlimited use individual membership, which includes unlimited texting and video calls with our clinical team
$25/month ($150 total) – 6 month unlimited use family membership, which includes unlimited texting and video calls with our clinical team for 2 partners + unlimited children
Annual memberships are also available.
In an emergency, dial 911 or go straight to the nearest ER. Do not use Akira.
Our doctors do not prescribe controlled substances (e.g. narcotics).
Akira is not a replacement for your family doctor. Our doctors should not be your primary point of contact for chronic disease, cancer, or other complex care.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Amazingly fast and simple to use. I booked an appointment for my daughter to see a pediatrician in under 3 minutes without leaving my kitchen table!
Download Akira: On-demand healthcare APK File
Download Akira: On-demand healthcare
- Price: Free
- Requires: Android 4.4+ and up
- File Name: Akira: On-demand healthcare.apk
- Downloads: 45
- Version : 1.9.6
- Category : Android Medical App
Old Versions Akira: On-demand healthcare
- Akira: On-demand healthcare 1.9.6 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-10-26
What's New in Akira: On-demand healthcare
- Bug fixes for push notifications on Oreo. App support for internationalization.
DISCLAIMER: Akira: On-demand healthcare is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
Page sharing tell your friends you can get faster download speed