Calorie Counter -FDDB Extender APKDownloads: 54 Updated: December 28, 2017 Category : Health & Fitness
by:Malte Voigt Requires: Android 4.1 and upPrice:Free
(Click to Ratings)
Calorie Counter -FDDB Extender Description
Usability wise, this app has a big room for improvement. With some patience, it works fine, even though it tends to have hick-ups (items disappearing from lists, either for good or until refresh etc ). That goes for the nutrition input. I’m very disappointed regarding the activity logging. The app does not sync with Google Fit, and after contacting the support about it, I did not get an answer. As a paying user that rather disappointed me. So unless you want to input everything manually, there is just no log. Only 2 starts from me – barely. Here we provide Calorie Counter -FDDB Extender V 3.0.2 for Android 4.1++ FDDB Extender synchronizes your food diary, favorites, diet report and much more with the online community of FDDB and offers you a lot additional features.
FDDB Extender will not give you any advice to eat healthier or to loose weight. It is a powerful tool to analyze your eating habits!
Giant product database
• Search food/products by text or barcode
• Integrated Barcode-Scanner – find products fast and easy
• Add products to your favorites
• Detailed nutrition information (macro- and micronutrition and much more)
Free Food Diary
• Grouping by meals (6 separators) or time of day (3 separators)
• Quickys (Shortcuts) – Save time while adding products to your diary
• Add custom nutrition meals (Pro-Version only!)
– Add dummy amounts of Carbohydrates, Fat and Protein to your diary
• Create your own lists/recipes
• Detailed day summary for calories, activities, macro- and micronutrition
Plan your week!
• Calorie Planner – Set calorie goals for each day of the week (Pro-Version only!)
• Nutrition Planner – Set nutrition goals for each day of the week (Pro-Version only!)
• Weekly Report – Detailed analysis and evaluation of Goal-Consumption-Performance (Pro-Version only!)
• Shown as diagram or as tabular view
• Trend of your weight loss/gain on the Dashboard
Google Fit Integration
• Calories Expended (from Third-Party-Apps like Nike Running)
• Weight entries (from Third-Party-Apps like FatSecret)
Notice: You need a free FDDB-Account to synchronize/store your data online. If you trouble with your login information please contact the FDDB-Team via www.fddb.info.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
the app doesn't synchronise at all. my Internet connection is stable enough for every other app on my phone to work so it can't be that. if that issue can get fixed it will be easily a 4 to 5 star app.
Download Calorie Counter -FDDB Extender APK File
Download Calorie Counter -FDDB Extender
- Price: Free
- Requires: Android 4.1 and up
- File Name: Calorie Counter -FDDB Extender.apk
- Downloads: 54
- Version : 3.0.2
- Category : Android Health & Fitness App
Old Versions Calorie Counter -FDDB Extender
- Calorie Counter -FDDB Extender 3.0.2 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-12-28
What's New in Calorie Counter -FDDB Extender
- - Bugfix: App crashes when diary is empty (Android 8 only)
DISCLAIMER: Calorie Counter -FDDB Extender is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
Page sharing tell your friends you can get faster download speed