Mountain Panorama APKDownloads: 684 Updated: August 03, 2015 Category : Travel & Local
by:komnet Requires: Android 4.0 and upPrice:free
(Click to Ratings)
Mountain Panorama Description
[Mountain Panorama] is the mountain identification application. When climbing a mountain and looking at a far mountain range from a mountain top, have not you thought "What is the name of that mountain？" Or, "What mountains is seen from that mountain？" This application answers to it.
Features of this application, is as follows.
1. About 2000 Japanese famous mountains is entried.
2. Showing The shape of the mountain and coloring by distance make easy to identify a mountain.
3. If the name of the mountain is shown at once, it will become not easy to see, so a far mountain or a small mountain will be shown by zooming. Showing of the name of famous mountain is prior to not famous mountain.
4. Whether a mountain is seen from a mountain top is judged topographically, but obstacles such as trees and buildings and the climate has not been taken into account.
5. When the GPS and magnetic sensor are equipped in your device, you can see the panorama which made the present location a viewpoint. But the visible precision of the mountain is not better than the top of the mountain. In other words, the mountain which is not seen is seen and a seen mountain is not seen.
6. It can be chosen whether a language is Japanese or English. After choice, it will be reflected immediately.
7. You can use where it is not out of reach of radio waves, since not require an Internet connection.
8. The panoramic image is made using the foundation map information issued by Geospatial Information Authority of Japan.
9. This application requires 70MB memories.
In addition, it does not take any responsibility for damage caused by this application.
About the menu
You can switch the screen by tapping a tab at the top of the screen. The function of each tab is as follows.
1. Panorama：displays the panorama as seen from the point of view.
2. Mountain：searchs for mountain that becomes the view point, and sets the center mountain that becomes the center of [Panorama] screen.
3. Language：sets the language to Japanese or English.
4. Finish：finishes this application.
To show the panorama view, set the view point.
1. Tap [GPS] button, here is the view point.
2. Tap [Mountain] tab to transition to [Mountain search] screen, and then select the mountain that becomes the view point from the list.
3. Tap the button that is located at the upper left corner in the panorama screen and is named as the center mountain name, and the center mountain becomes the view point.
How to search the mountain.
Tap the spinner located at the top left of the screen, and select a mountain attribute to be displayed in the list. After the selection, it will be searched.
Tap [Prefecture]button, you will see a dialog box in which you can select the prefecture. After the selection, it will be searched.
Tap [Name] button, you will see a dialog box in which you can partially enter the mountain name in the kanji, hiragana, alphabet. It will be searched by tap [OK] button.
How to set the view point.
Tap a row of the list to select, and then tap [Move] button. You can see the panorama that is displayed the top of the selected mountain as a view point in the panorama screen.
How to set the center mountain and the view point.
Tap to select the center mountain from the list, and then tap [Search V.P] button. The Mountain list that you can see the selected center mountain is displayed. Tap to select a mountain. And the panorama which will be seen from the top of the selected mountain, will be shown.
When you check [Direction] check box at the top of the dialog box, the mountain list will be displayed in a clockwise from the north. When you uncheck it, the mountain list will be displayed in order of distance from the center mountain.
How to set the center mountain.
Tap a row of the list to select, and then tap [Center] button. You can see the panorama to be displayed the selected mountain as center.
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download Mountain Panorama APK File
Download Mountain Panorama
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 4.0 and up
- File Name: Mountain Panorama.apk
- Downloads: 684
- Version : 1.0.0
- Category : Android Travel & Local App
Old Versions Mountain Panorama
- Mountain Panorama 1.0.0 Apk File [free] Date: 2015-08-03
What's New in Mountain Panorama
- No Change Log.
DISCLAIMER: Mountain Panorama is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.