File Explorer APKDownloads: 840 Updated: September 07, 2015 Category : BusinessRecommended
by:NextApp Inc. Requires: Android 2.1 and upPrice:free
(Click to Ratings)
File Explorer Description
FX File Explorer version 4.0 is now available with a new Material Design UI!
FX File Explorer is a file manager with optional media, networking, cloud, and root capabilities. FX is designed to let you quickly and easily manage all content on your phone or tablet.
FX has no ads.
The free main module of FX File Explorer (this product) includes all file management features for working with files on your phone/tablet.
The “FX Plus” add-on adds media management, network (FTP, SFTP, SMB, WebDAV) and cloud capabilities (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, SugarSync). The “Plus” add-on is a paid app (with a 7-day free trial).
The free “FX Root” add-on is for developers and knowledgeable enthusiasts who need to make changes as the root user.
General Features (included standard):
* Material Design.
* Productivity-oriented layout: The “Home Screen” shows bookmarks, storage, tools and (with FX+) media/network locations. You no longer have to wade through the garbage that apps store in the root folder of your SD card to get to the places you actually use.
* Dual pane mode and unlimited windows (quickly switch between different locations)
* Pinch-to-zoom in any “Explorer” window, zoom-in to see additional information about items
* Intuitive swipe-to-select gesture for managing multiple items (Slide finger horizontally across items to select/deselect them; see YouTube Videos, web site documentation, or in-app help for more information)
* “Usage View” mode analyzes storage space usage, enabling you to see total size of any folder
* Indexed Search
File Viewers / Editors (included standard)
* Text Editor with Undo/Redo history, Cut/Copy/Paste, Find, and Pinch-to-zoom
* Binary (Hex) Viewer
* Image Viewer
* Media Player, pop-up Audio Player
* Zip, Tar, GZip, Bzip2, and 7zip Archive Extractor / Creator (.zip, .tgz, .tar.gz, .tar.bz2, .7z)
* RAR Extractor (UnRAR)
* Shell Script Executor
Media Capabilities (FX Plus add-on required):
* Browse image and video collections
* Browse audio by artist, album, playlist, or all tracks
* Create and rearrange playlists with drag and drop (multiple files can be rearranged by selecting them)
Network / Cloud Capabilities (requires FX Plus add-on):
* Windows networking (SMB)
* FTP (including secure FTP-S and FTP-ES)
* SSH FTP (Secure Shell FTP; password and public key auth)
* WebDAV (see help for using WebDAV with OwnCloud)
* Cloud Storage: Google Drive (incl. Google Docs), Dropbox, SugarSync, Box (Box.net), and SkyDrive (SkyDrive requires Android 2.2 or later)
* Stream video and audio media files from SMB, FTP, SSH, Google Drive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, and SkyDrive to media player applications
* Browse local network for Windows (SMB) shares
* Find FTP and SSH FTP local network shares using multicast DNS (mDNS) service discovery (Bonjour/Zeroconf/Avahi)
* Encrypted keyring (used to avoid entering sensitive passwords in public while not allowing access in event of device theft)
* Download and convert Google Drive / Google Docs files into Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenDocument, PDF, and other formats
Bluetooth Capabilities (FX Plus add-on required):
* Bluetooth FTP Client
* Discover / pair devices from within FX File Explorer
Additional FX Plus Features:
* AES-256, AES-128 Zip Encryption. Browse inside encrypted Zip files, viewing text documents, images, audio, and video without writing unencrypted data to SD card
* App Management
* Browse apps by permission
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download File Explorer APK File
Download File Explorer
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 2.1 and up
- File Name: File Explorer.apk
- Downloads: 840
- Version : V18.104.22.168
- Category : Android Business App
Old Versions File Explorer
- File Explorer 22.214.171.124 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-04-25
- File Explorer 126.96.36.199 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-01-15
- File Explorer V188.8.131.52 Apk File [free] Date: 2015-09-07
What's New in File Explorer
- (Lollipop Only) Fixed bug where enabling write access on SD cards failed to persist after reboot. You will need to perform the "Enable Write Access" procedure after installing this release to obtain write access to it.
DISCLAIMER: File Explorer is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.