FolderSync APKDownloads: 1661 Updated: March 20, 2015 Category : AppsCommunication
by:Tacit Dynamics Requires: Android 2.1 and upPrice:free
(Click to Ratings)
FolderSync enables simple sync to cloud based storage to and from local folders on the device SD cards. It support a wide range of different cloud providers and file protocols, and support for more platforms are added continuously. Root file access also supported on rooted devices.
Effortlessly sync your files. Backup your music, pictures and other important files from the phone to your cloud storage or the other way around. It has never been easier. Automation support using Tasker and similar programs enables fine grained control of your syncs.
FolderSync contains a full file manager, that enables you to manage your files locally and in the cloud. Copy, move and delete your files in your cloud/remote accounts. Support for creation/deletion of buckets in Amazon S3. Upload and download files from the phone. It’s all supported.
Supported cloud providers
– Amazon Cloud Drive
– Amazon S3 Simple Storage Service
– CloudMe (using WebDAV)
– Cubby (using WebDAV)
– Digitalbucket.net (using WebDAV)
– Dump Truck (using WebDAV)
– GoDaddy (using WebDAV)
– Google Drive
– HiDrive (using WebDAV)
– Livedrive Premium (using WebDAV)
– MyDrive.ch (using WebDAV)
– NetDocuments (using WebDAV)
– WEB.DE (using WebDAV)
– Yandex Disk (using WebDAV)
– FTPS (SSL/TLS implicit)
– FTPES (SSL/TLS explicit)
– SFTP (SSH File Transfer)
– Samba/CIFS/Windows Share
– WebDAV (HTTP/HTTPS)
The lite version contains ads, only allows two accounts and has no sync filters or Tasker support.
The pro version has no limitations. In all other regards the pro and lite versions are identical.
Needed to determine current network state
Needed to access info about the current WiFi state (SSID etc.)
These two are needed to be allowed to turn WiFi on and off
Needed to autodiscover WebDAV, SMB, FTP and SFTP servers using Bonjour/UPNP protocol
Needed to access the internet connection to send and retrieve files
Needed to read and write files from and to SD card
Needed to automatically start after reboot of device, so scheduled syncs will still run
Needed to keep the device running during a sync, so it doesn’t enter sleep mode
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download FolderSync APK File
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 2.1 and up
- File Name: FolderSync.apk
- Downloads: 1661
- Version : V184.108.40.206
- Category : Android Communication App
Old Versions FolderSync
- FolderSync V220.127.116.11 Apk File [free] Date: 2015-03-20
What's New in FolderSync
- Version 2.7.9
- Provider: updated Amazon S3 with new endpoints.
- Bugfix: fixed issue with MEGA.
- Bugfix: fixed issue with FTP legacy download.
- Bugfix: other minor bugfixes.
- Version 2.7.8
- Bugfix: fixed connection issue with MEGA.
- Bugfix: readded option for legacy FTP.
- Version 2.7.7
- Provider: added support for MEaGA
- Version 2.7.6
- Bugfix: fixes to Copy provider when checking if folder exists.
DISCLAIMER: FolderSync is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.