Food Diary APKDownloads: 61 Updated: October 25, 2017 Category : Health & Fitness
by:My Daily Bits Requires: Android 4.4+ and upPrice:Free
(Click to Ratings)
Food Diary Description
All good until you try to add something, then you have to pay. Here we provide Food Diary V 3.2.3 for Android 4.4++ Food Diary isn't your regular Calorie Counter, like myFitnesspal, Lose It!, or FatSecret. Food Diary is designed to put you in control, and be as easy, quick and simple to use as possible. No guilt trips, or constantly nagging reminders, but straight forward and on your terms.
This app helps you lose weight, maintain weight, or gain weight through calorie counting, but is also easy to use to keep track of specific nutrition point (for instance for people with diabetes, celiac, etc.) and for body builders.
ABOUT THE APP:
Keeping track of what you eat has been shown to help prevent and stop over-eating.
This app helps you control your diet and eat healthier, by making it easy to track what you eat. The design is optimized to make entry as quick as possible, with 1 click entry, and recent food suggestions. The built in database already has thousands of food items and if yours are not known, adding them is easy.
1. A simple and powerful design: The app opens directly on the entry screen, on the most recent meal, because that is what you'll use most. The design makes adding entries as simple and intuitive as possible.
2. One tap entry with personalized suggestions: The most common food items can immediately be selected. Starting on the second day, your recent items are suggested because you may eat the same food frequently.
3. Logging in is not needed: No personal data or contact information is required.
4. Thousands of items already in the database: Most food items have accurate information about common serving sizes, calories, carbohydrates, protein and fat.
5. Full off-line support: No need to be connected to the internet.
6. Precise entry is also easy: You can accurately enter the precise amount using a slider.
7. Daily reports: Using the menu, you can directly open the diary, which shows a summary of your day. Here you can switch between calories, protein and carbohydrates by pressing on little triangle.
8. Personal reminders help you stay on target: They are a convenient way to make sure you fill out your diary, after each meal, or at the end of the day.
It is a good idea to verify the information in the database is the same as the information on your food packaging; food nutrition fluctuates with brands and over time.
Make sure to discuss your goals with your doctor or nutrition specialist.
1. No more advertisement.
2. A much larger food database.
3. The capacity to e-mail yourself a copy of the diary.
4. More configuration options, including the capacity to enter up to 8 separate meals a day.
Download now because you will love using it.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Free user have limited food that can update
Download Food Diary APK File
Download Food Diary
- Price: Free
- Requires: Android 4.4+ and up
- File Name: Food Diary.apk
- Downloads: 61
- Version : 3.2.3
- Category : Android Health & Fitness App
Old Versions Food Diary
What's New in Food Diary
- Fixed a problem with nutrition sometimes showing as 0
DISCLAIMER: Food Diary is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
Page sharing tell your friends you can get faster download speed