FTP Server - Access files over the Internet APKDownloads: 20 Updated: April 06, 2018 Category : Tools
by:Banana Studio Requires: Android 4.0 and upPrice:Free
(Click to Ratings)
FTP Server - Access files over the Internet Description
Here we provide FTP Server – Access files over the Internet Apk Dowmload A powerful application allows you to run FTP Server on your phone and help your friend or you to access/share files over the Internet.
It also helps you not to use USB port of device to increase the lifetime of it.
All features are totally free
You can remove ads by opening the section Remove Ads in About screen.
√ Use any network interfaces in your device including: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Tethering…
√ Multiple FTP users (anonymous user included)
• Allow each user to show hidden files or not
√ Multiple access paths for each user: Any folders in your internal storage or external sdcard
• Can set read-only or full write access on each path
√ Passive and active modes: Support simultaneous file transfer
√ Automatically open port on your router: Access files from everywhere on Earth
For the list of tested routers, please check the Help section in application
√ Automatically start FTP Server when certain WiFi is connected
√ Automatically start FTP Server on boot
√ Has public intents to support scripting/tasker
• Class name: net.xnano.android.ftpserver.receivers.CustomBroadcastReceiver
√ Home: Control the server configurations such as
• Start/stop server
• Monitor the connected clients
• Enable the feature to open ports in router automatically
• Change port
• Change passive port
• Set idle timeout
• Enable automatically start on specific WiFi detected
• Enable automatically start on boot
√ User management
• Manage users and access paths for each user
• Enable or disable user
• Delete user by swiping left/right on that user.
• Information about FTP Server
What FTP Clients are supported?
√ You can use any FTP clients on Windows, Mac OS, Linux or even browser to access this FTP Server.
• Windows Explorer: If user is not anonymous, please enter the address in format ftp://[email protected]:port/ into Windows Explorer (username you created in User Management screen)
• Finder (MAC OS)
• File manager on Linux OS
• Total Commander (Android)
• ES File Explorer (Android)
• Astro File Manager (Android)
• Web browsers such as Chrome, Filefox, Edge… can be used in read-only mode
√ WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Mandatory permission for FTP Server to access files in your device.
√ INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Mandatory permissions to allow user to connect to FTP Server.
If you're facing any problems, want new features or have feedback to improve this application, don't hesitate to send it to us via the support email: [email protected]
NEGATIVE COMMENTS can't help the developer to solve the problems!
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download FTP Server - Access files over the Internet APK File
Download FTP Server - Access files over the Internet
- Price: Free
- Requires: Android 4.0 and up
- File Name: FTP Server - Access files over the Internet.apk
- Downloads: 20
- Version : 0.7.0
- Category : Android Tools App
Old Versions FTP Server - Access files over the Internet
- FTP Server - Access files over the Internet 0.7.0 Apk File [Free] Date: 2018-04-03
What's New in FTP Server - Access files over the Internet
- No Change Log.
DISCLAIMER: FTP Server - Access files over the Internet is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
Page sharing tell your friends you can get faster download speed