I have a Samsung note 5 and I can get it to make notifications sound. Without the sound I don’t know I have messages. I am a nurse practitioner and I missed 4 after hours calls from patients. I took the phone to Verizon and they can figure out why it is not working correctly. I can chose a sound in settings and hear the sound.. But no matter what sound I pick it does not work. Here we provide Halo V 3.1.3 for Android 4.1++ The Halo Platform
The Doc Halo clinical communication platform provides health systems with real-time communication that improves patient care and saves lives. The Halo mobile app and online console provide HIPAA-compliant texting for the safe transmission of protected patient information. Robust care-coordination tools integrate with all hospital systems to allow instant access to systemwide schedules, critical and clinical teams, EHRs, call center messages, critical lab results and directories. Communicate the right information to the right people in real-time.
Secure Communication. Care Coordination. Clinical Integration.
• Unlimited secure text messaging
• Upload texted information to EHRs securely
• Group messaging and distribution lists
• Attach high-resolution photos, audio, video and documents
• Customized with your directories and preferred network of physicians
• Schedule management creates real-time systemwide call schedules
• Activate critical teams through schedule management module
• Secure connection and immediate access to EHRs, labs, operator consoles, call centers and other systems
• Open API
• Integrate your devices – smartphones, handhelds and/or pagers
• Voice and text options including off-duty and auto-forwarding capabilities
• Personal and backup message escalation
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Slow outdated glorified beeper. Not smart at all. No driving mode. Sometimes messages don't come for an hour or more. Very limited customization. Something IT would like. Mimicking messaging the same way we had to 25 years ago with a beeper on a modern cell phone sucks.
Download Halo APK File
- Price: Free
- Requires: Android 4.1 and up
- File Name: Halo.apk
- Downloads: 47
- Version : 3.1.3
- Category : Android Medical App
Old Versions Halo
- Halo 3.1.3 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-12-08
What's New in Halo
- v 3.1.3-------------* Halo Platform rebranding (updated logos, text, and sounds)* Ability to display and respond to interactive alerts for alarms generated from Alarm Communication Managers (middleware) integrated to the Halo Platform* Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
DISCLAIMER: Halo is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
Page sharing tell your friends you can get faster download speed