Indian Ludo 3D APKDownloads: 143 Updated: May 26, 2017 Category : Board
by:NareshkumarYakkala Requires: Android 2.3.2+ and upPrice:Free
(Click to Ratings)
Indian Ludo 3D Description
There is a small issue.. When I had an extra turn because of 8 but my pawn was near finish and hence it couldn’t take the steps as they were more than required for home.. My extra turn got cancelled automatically…. Where as there should have been an extra turn even though there was no movement made by pawn Here we provide Indian Ludo 3D V 0.5 for Android 2.3.2++ Indian Ludo 3D ( Ashta Chamma ) is one of the oldest and traditional turn based family board game of INDIA which is similar to Ludo game, this game is called by various names in different languages in different regions of India. This game is played with special dice called cowry shells and with different size grids with minimum of 2 players and maximum of 4 players.
Different names for the Indian Ludo:
• Ashta Chamma in Telugu ( Andhra Pradesh and Telangana regions of India )
• Chauka Bara, Katte Mane, Gatta Mane in Kannada ( Karnataka region of India )
• Pakidakali, Kavidi Kali in Malayalam ( Kerala region of India )
• Daayam or Thaayam in Tamil ( Tamil Nadu region of India )
• Kaana Duaa in Hindi ( Madhya Pradesh region of India )
• Play with 3D real time physics based cowries
• Rotatable 3D view port
• Play with device players or with human players
• Attractive Animated Pawn movements and kill cam feature
• Play LAN game with your friends on Wi-Fi connection
• OnLine Game is an upcoming feature.
• Leader Boards
Like Ludo game Player must move all his four pawn to destination zone which is located at the center of the grid before other players do.
1. When game starts all pawns are blocked at home zone, to release pawns player must roll 4 or 8. If player rolls 8 he/she can release up to 4 pawns(2 per each Pawn ). If player rolls 4 he/she can release up to 2 pawns.
2. Every player has a pre designed path to reach destination zone. So when player gets a number, then he/she needs to choose one of their released pawns and move it that many squares along the path designated for that player.
3. Only one pawn can stand on a zone or square except on a safe zone or square which marked with special design patterns. So if player X’s pawn stands on a zone and player Y’s pawn is moving to the same zone then player Y pawn can kill Player X’s pawn. Then player X’s pawn will go back to the starting zone and gets blocked again.
4. The game grid is divided into 3 lanes outer, middle and inner. Player has to kill at least one opponent’s pawn to enter into middle lane.(This rule excluded from my game)
5. When player rolls 4, 8 or kills opponent pawn he/she will get another chance to roll.
6. Reaching the central square: A pawn needs to reach the central square exactly. For example, if a pawn is 3 squares away from the center and the player throws a 4, then that pawn cannot be moved.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
There is a small issue.. When I had an extra turn because of 8 but my pawn was near finish and hence it couldn't take the steps as they were more than required for home.. My extra turn got cancelled automatically.... Where as there should have been an extra turn even though there was no movement made by pawn
Download Indian Ludo 3D APK File
Download Indian Ludo 3D
- Price: Free
- Requires: Android 2.3.2+ and up
- File Name: Indian Ludo 3D.apk
- Downloads: 143
- Version : 0.5
- Category : Android Board App
Old Versions Indian Ludo 3D
- Indian Ludo 3D 0.5 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-05-26
What's New in Indian Ludo 3D
- v 0.5:LAN Game implementedMatch Winning screen addedImproved Animationsv 0.4:UI Animations addedKill cam implementedHigh Score leader board addedv 0.3:Scoring system addedAchievements addedImproved 3d artimproved lighting
DISCLAIMER: Indian Ludo 3D is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.