Mio GO APKDownloads: 34 Updated: February 05, 2018 Category : Health & Fitness
by:PAI Health Requires: Android 4.3 and upPrice:Free
(Click to Ratings)
Mio GO Description
New update= back to no graphs.. developer is really incompetent.. why not test first before releasing an update that is more buggy than last update?!?! I had high hopes for Mio as a brand but apps like this ruins it. Here we provide Mio GO V 188.8.131.52 for Android 4.3++ The Mio GO app is designed for the Mio LINK, VELO, FUSE, and ALPHA 2 heart rate wristbands. Monitor your heart rate with performance accuracy—no chest strap required!
With the Mio GO app you can:
– Customize display options and device settings
– Select heart rate training modes and set personal heart rate zones
– Pair ANT+ speed and cadence bike sensors to your VELO
– Review your FUSE and ALPHA2 workout stats
– Set a goal and sync your daily activity history on your FUSE
– Record a workout that combines your heart rate data from any Mio device and GPS data from your smartphone (optional)
– Review your training route on a map
– Display GPS distance and pace/speed from your smartphone on your FUSE or ALPHA 2
See a list of supported phones and ANT+ devices at mioglobal.com/compatibility
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
For more information or assistance in configuring your device with Mio GO, please visit mioglobal.com/support, or email [email protected]
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Had it about a year. Like others, I had problems syncing. I found that if the device doesn't sync, you have a better chance of syncing if you shut down the app, turn off Bluetooth, then starting all over and let it do its thing. Once it doesn't find the device the first time, it won't find it. Lately complete daily data is not being transferred to the app. Yesterday, I had 13,000 steps show on the band but the app showed 600 after syncing. But workout data seems to transfer fine. It was working perfectly fine until either and update by Mio or Android. Update: The app is still not transferring workout data. It's not finding any workout data to extract to a CSV file. Not sure if it's the app or the fuse itself. The fuse does go into workout mode and displays heart rate and the other data.
Download Mio GO APK File
Download Mio GO
- Price: Free
- Requires: Android 4.3 and up
- File Name: Mio GO.apk
- Downloads: 34
- Version : 184.108.40.206
- Category : Android Health & Fitness App
Old Versions Mio GO
- Mio GO 220.127.116.11 Apk File [Free] Date: 2018-02-05
What's New in Mio GO
- - Fixed issue where heart rates are missing from graphs and file extracts for streamed workouts- Fixed a crash
DISCLAIMER: Mio GO is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
Page sharing tell your friends you can get faster download speed