MySwimPro Swimming Workout Log APKDownloads: 54 Updated: December 13, 2017 Category : Health & Fitness
by:MySwimPro Requires: Android 4.1 and upPrice:Free
(Click to Ratings)
MySwimPro Swimming Workout Log Description
Had some chances to try it. Logging is easy and quite convenient. I’m missing some options though. For instance it’s impossible to log a combined set like kick-drill or kick-drill-swim. Or 100 free/50 stroke. The only option remains to write description. Also sync with USMS times doesn’t work on my device (pixel xl) – gives me an error. Here we provide MySwimPro Swimming Workout Log V 4.5.5 for Android 4.1++ Take your swimming to the next level with MySwimPro: The best workout app to help you swim smarter on Android!
Access a library of hundreds of customized swim workouts. Log your swims and track your progress with detailed analytics to visualize your improvement. Export to PDF to print your workouts and take them to the pool, or use your water-resistant Android Wear device and get coached through a workout on your wrist!
Choose the right training plan for you!
* Be able to swim a mile continuously in 6 weeks!
* Who’s it for : You know how to swim, but you are looking for a structured plan to improve your swimming efficiency and endurance.
* How does it work : Complete 3 workouts per week for 6 weeks resting every other day. Each workout lasts between 15-30 minutes.
* Improve your technique and aerobic capacity in 8 weeks!
* Who’s it for : You already swim a few times per week and ready to take the next step to improve your efficiency and endurance.
* How does it work : Complete 3 workouts per week for 8 weeks. Each workout lasts between 30-45 minutes. Every other week, you'll test your endurance with a series of short rest 100s on an interval.
Olympic Distance Triathlon
* Prepare for an Olympic Distance Triathlon swim in 12 weeks!
* Who’s it for : You're training for an Olympic Distance Triathlon. This plan is designed swimmers looking to improve their 1,500m open water swim.
* How does it work : Complete 2-3 workouts per week for 12 weeks. At the end of 12 weeks you'll be rested to race an Olympic Distance Triathlon. Every other week one workout will be a threshold test set, and on alternating weeks you'll do a long continuous pool swim. Supplemental open water swims are recommended 1x/week in the final 6 weeks leading up to the triathlon. This 12-week plan will also work well for a Sprint Distance Triathlon.
* Improve your technique and top end speed in 8 weeks!
* Who’s it for : You already swim a few times per week and ready to take the next steps to unlock your full speed potential. After 8 weeks, you will improve your 100 freestyle time!
* How does it work : Complete 3 workouts per week for 8 weeks. Each workout lasts between 30-45 minutes. Every other week, you'll test your speed with a sprint set and finish the plan with a short taper period and a 100 for time!
"MySwimPro is the only app I've come across that is truly trying to help swimmers with their training and technique. I've seen nothing but positive feedback from athletes in the swimming community. With the dedicated passion of the MySwimPro team, I think this app will change the way swimmers approach the sport." – Peter Vanderkaay, 3x Olympic Swimmer
“MySwimPro has been responsible for bringing new life to my workouts. I love the variety of stroke work, distance, sprints. The videos have helped me understand proper technique and the ‘log’ allows you to see what I’ve have accomplished and help me feel even better about what I do each day in the pool!” – Tom G., Triathlete
"This app is awesome. I've improved my swimming so much over the last two months using these workouts." – Jermaine C., Fitness Swimmer
* Hundreds of customized workouts organized by skill level, workout type, and pool course
* Training plans to help you achieve your goals
* Technique videos and set descriptions
* Custom workout log
* Detailed analytics
* Android Wear support
* Export workouts to PDF
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
* Follow us on Twitter (@MySwimPro) for technique tips, training advice and swimming motivation
* Visit us on the web at www.myswimpro.com
* We’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for feedback from the swimming community to help make our app the best it can be. Email us at [email protected]
Download MySwimPro, and start swimming smarter. Happy Swimming!
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Love the workouts and the app! It's perfect for me as I get back into swimming after a long absence. The videos are great. Highly recommended!
Download MySwimPro Swimming Workout Log APK File
Download MySwimPro Swimming Workout Log
- Price: Free
- Requires: Android 4.1 and up
- File Name: MySwimPro Swimming Workout Log.apk
- Downloads: 54
- Version : 4.5.5
- Category : Android Health & Fitness App
Old Versions MySwimPro Swimming Workout Log
- MySwimPro Swimming Workout Log 4.5.5 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-12-13
What's New in MySwimPro Swimming Workout Log
- * Performance improvements and bug fixes* New Android Wear features and improvements! Run the Workout of the Day, your training plan, or any custom workout directly from your water-proof Android Wear watch!
DISCLAIMER: MySwimPro Swimming Workout Log is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
Page sharing tell your friends you can get faster download speed