PainScale - Chronic Pain Coach Description
This app has helped me take control of my fibromyalgia and lets me analyze everything from triggers to relief methods. It’s always being updated to add more information into your daily logs. Here we provide PainScale – Chronic Pain Coach V 1.5.9 for Android 4.2++ You are not alone; over 100 million Americans suffer from Chronic Pain but don’t worry… The PainScale app is here to help. Created with input from doctors and chronic pain patients, get the must have pain coach app today!
The PainScale app offers a FREE suite of tools to help chronic pain patients better manage their treatment process. This pain tracking app organizes all the information the patient needs in one accessible location. By connecting users to a community of other patients who share their treatment information, PainScale helps patients discover treatment options that may work for their condition.
PainScale provides personalized daily pain management schooling for users. With over 600 organized articles, health tips, exercises, and information on pain meditation programs and treatment options, PainScale can help people in pain improve their quality of life. Trusted content with medical sources including Mayo Clinic, WebMD, Johns Hopkins University, US Pain Foundation and more is available to help people in pain understand their symptoms and better manage their condition.
• Pain Log – log your pain to track symptoms, treatments, medications, activity, mood, and sleep
• Symptom Tracker – chose your symptoms and learn about potential conditions and treatments
• Insights – personal tips to help you discover treatment options to better manage your condition
• Trusted Content – get FREE access to a searchable library of articles, videos, and meditations to help find pain relief
• Daily Health Tips – get daily meditation, stretches, and exercise routines
• Pain Reports – get and send reports for better patient-physician communication
• Google Fit – simple tracking with Google Fit to manage your activity
• Reminders – get reminders to help stay engaged with restoring your health
• History – use the calendar to track progress and spot trends and patterns over time
• Care Team Communication – tap-to call and tap-to message functionality that connects you directly with your Physician and Support Network
• Customize your experience for pain management with a personal profile
• Accessible anytime, anywhere, on any device!!!
Have a question for your doctor?
Get the info you need – typical topics include:
• Chronic pain
• Pain relief
• Lower back pain
• Back pain
• Neck pain
• Failed back surgery
• Pain management
• Nerve pain
A pain scale has been used by all physicians for almost five decades – it is one of the most valuable tools in assessing and managing pain. Show up prepared to your next doctor visit with PainScale.
There are no additional fees for new features. Download PainScale for FREE today!
Get Help: contact us at [email protected]
Visit Us: Access your account on the web. Log in at
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Like it so far but have found some limitations, for instance to ease my pain I recline, sitting is too painful yet there is no way to log this..only bed rest or sitting. I am not the only one who has to recline I'm sure.
Download PainScale - Chronic Pain Coach APK File
Download PainScale - Chronic Pain Coach
- Price: Free
- Requires: Android 4.2 and up
- File Name: PainScale - Chronic Pain Coach.apk
- Downloads: 21
- Version : 1.5.9
- Category : Android Medical App
Old Versions PainScale - Chronic Pain Coach
- PainScale - Chronic Pain Coach 1.5.9 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-12-25
What's New in PainScale - Chronic Pain Coach
- Version 1.6.5- Newly redesigned Learn tab to better help users find relevant articles- Redesigned Profile section so Health Profile is more easily accessible- Profile Settings is now accessible via the Settings icon at the top right of the profile page- Added gender specific body maps, including a gender selection during new user onboarding- Bug fixes and minor improvements
DISCLAIMER: PainScale - Chronic Pain Coach is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.