Random Name Picker APKDownloads: 238 Updated: February 16, 2017 Category : Tools
by:RandomAppsInc Requires: Android 4.1+ and upPrice:Free
(Click to Ratings)
Random Name Picker Description
Works great Don’t skip the tutorial. It works as advertised, randomizer. It even has an audio readout for the chosen name so everyone can hear it. My only issue is sometimes it won’t let me add names to the list. This occurrence is approximately 1/20, so it gets 4 stars.
Here we provide Random Name Picker V 3.6.6 for Android 4.1++ *THE MOST POWERFUL NAME PICKING APP FOR ANDROID, 100% FREE AND AD-FREE*
★ Choosing students to call on in class
★ Raffles and other prize giveaways
★ Creating groups
★ Figuring out what to do
★ Simplifying all of your important decisions
– Create, rename, and maintain custom lists of names. Names can be added, deleted, changed, or duplicated
– Choose any number of names at random with or without replacement from the list of your choosing
– Got a tired voice? Have the app say the chosen names for you
– Spice up the name choosing experience with the app's customizable presentation mode
– Maintains a chronological, clearable, and copy-able history of chosen names
– Reset a list's content if you're choosing from it without replacement
– Quickly and seamlessly import name lists from .txt files on your device
– All of your name lists are regularly backed up in the "RandomNamePicker" folder on your device, which will stick around even if you delete the app (if you're on Android 6.0+, make sure to go to the "Back up data" page from the settings to give us access to your device's external storage). The backed up data is formatted so that it can be easily restored with the app's import feature. From the "Back up data" page, you can trigger a manual backup or export your app data via email/Google Drive/etc as a .zip file
– Auto-suggest names that you already have so you don't have to completely re-type them over and over again
– Import name lists into one another to quickly add many names at once
– Chosen names can be displayed as ordered lists for organization. Chosen name lists are also copy-able for easy sharing and transferring
– Simple, clean, intuitive interface which supports both horizontal and vertical orientation
– Backported Material Design so the UI is sleek and responsive no matter how old your Android device is
Backstory: I built the initial version of this app in less than 6 hours for one of my best friends who's a teacher to help him choose students at random to call on in his class.
If there are any bugs or additional features you would like, please let me know in your review!
This app is open-source! Help me make it better at:
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Nice App The random name picker is perfect for classroom teachers. It is also a great way to choose the recipient of secret santa. The only one drawback is that I can't reset the list, forcing me to create a new one each time.
Download Random Name Picker APK File
Download Random Name Picker
- Price: Free
- Requires: Android 4.1+ and up
- File Name: Random Name Picker.apk
- Downloads: 238
- Version : 3.6.6
- Category : Android Tools App
Old Versions Random Name Picker
- Random Name Picker 3.6.6 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-02-16
What's New in Random Name Picker
- Works as advertised Works exactly as described. No weird or suspicious app permissions unlike similar apps on the play store. Found this app for our Christmas white elephant game when someone forgot to print out numbers. The app reading out the names using my bluetooth speaker was a nice surprise.
DISCLAIMER: Random Name Picker is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.