RealCalc Scientific Calculator APKDownloads: 450 Updated: August 13, 2016 Category : Uncategorized
by:Quartic Software Requires: Android 1.5 and upPrice:free
(Click to Ratings)
RealCalc Scientific Calculator Description
Android’s #1 Scientific Calculator. A fully featured scientific calculator which looks and operates like the real thing.
Looking for fractions? Degrees/minutes/seconds? Landscape mode? You need RealCalc Plus. See elsewhere on this page for the link, or select ‘Upgrade’ from the RealCalc menu.
RealCalc includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* Result history
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Full built-in help
* A complete lack of advertising
RealCalc Plus contains all these features, plus:
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Landscape mode
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* New RPN styles (buffered-entry, XYZT rolling stack)
If you find RealCalc useful, please consider purchasing RealCalc Plus to support further development. Thank you.
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc – see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If you can’t find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to Menu > Settings and make sure that ‘Radix Modes’ is checked.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing ‘=’ at the end, e.g. ’25 + 10 % =’ will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don’t give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn’t work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don’t need these modes, please make sure that ‘Radix Modes’ is disabled in the settings.
Please read the help for more information.
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download RealCalc Scientific Calculator APK File
Download RealCalc Scientific Calculator
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 1.5 and up
- File Name: RealCalc Scientific Calculator.apk
- Downloads: 450
- Version : V2.3.1
- Category : Android Uncategorized App
Old Versions RealCalc Scientific Calculator
- RealCalc Scientific Calculator V2.0.3 Apk File [free] Date: 2015-02-25
What's New in RealCalc Scientific Calculator
- * Homescreen widget now supports RPN (RealCalc Plus only).
- * New delta-percent function.
- * Support for Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- * Fixed possible crash on a few devices running 5.1 (Jiayu S3, Lenovo K3 Note).
DISCLAIMER: RealCalc Scientific Calculator is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
Page sharing tell your friends you can get faster download speed