Timestamp Camera Free APKDownloads: 48 Updated: December 15, 2017 Category : Photography
by:Yubin Chen Requires: Android 4.3 and upPrice:Free
Timestamp Camera Free Description
Not free. And it does not allows to set default camera or work on built in camera. Here we provide Timestamp Camera Free V 1.80 for Android 4.3++ Timestamp Camera is the best(maybe only) app to add timestamps to new videos.
●Add current time and location when recording or capturing, you can change time format or select the location around easily. Timestamp Camera is the only App that can record video with the time watermark accurate to millisecond(0.001 second).
– Support 61 timestamp formats
– Support change font, font color, font size
– Support set timestamp in 7 positions: top left, top center, top right, bottom left, bottom center, bottom right, center
– Support auto add location address and GPS
– Support change timestamp opacity and background
– Support add altitude and speed on camera
● Support display custom text and emoji on camera. For example, you can input "Good day at the zoo"
● Support display custom logo image on camera
● Support record video with or without audio
● Support "Battery saver mode", the brightness of screen will be 0%~100% of normal when turn it on. Support double-tap to turn on the "Battery saver mode"
●Support turn off the shutter sound when shooting
● All of the time effects are real-time and can be used when taking photo or video
● Can change effect, toggle camera when recording
● Support portrait and landscape
● Support change resolution
● Support capture photo when recording
● Support save photo and video to SD card directly, enable it in the advance setting
Please mail us [email protected] if you have any problem or suggestions. Thank you.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
It's great and free. Not only can you timestamp the photos, but you have many other formats you can label it as. I personally prefer writing my dates YYYY/MM/DD, where most people write MM/DD/YY. But I was able to change it to my preferred format. It also stamps the location of where you are if you want it to. For example, if you take a picture in Boston, Massachusetts, United States, you can put Boston in your photo. Or Massachusetts. Or United States. You can even put your coordinates. It takes very decent photos as well. It's quicker than my default camera and has more options.
Download Timestamp Camera Free APK File
Download Timestamp Camera Free
- Price: Free
- Requires: Android 4.3 and up
- File Name: Timestamp Camera Free.apk
- Downloads: 48
- Version : 1.80
- Category : Android Photography App
Old Versions Timestamp Camera Free
- Timestamp Camera Free 1.80 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-12-15
What's New in Timestamp Camera Free
- 1.80- Fix “audio and video are not synchronized on some devices”- Support inch units for speed and altitude- Add custom text to image description of file's exif1.75- Fix bug "photo upside down on Nexus 5X"1.73- Support UTM and MGRS coordinate- Support change logo size- Support file name format with custom input text1.69- Fix "when saved to SD card, the files can't be seen from other photo apps"- Fix crash on Galaxy S7, S7 edge, S8, S8 when taking video
DISCLAIMER: Timestamp Camera Free is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
Page sharing tell your friends you can get faster download speed