Xposed Torch: Physical Buttons APKDownloads: 1363 Updated: November 13, 2014 Category : AppsTools
by:Wanam Requires: Android 4.0 and upPrice:free
(Click to Ratings)
Xposed Torch: Physical Buttons Description
Requires Xposed framework
This is a Handy Torch through Home or Volume UP, it lets you turn ON the Flashlight by a Long Press on the Home or Volume UP button while Screen is OFF, and turn it OFF by a Volume Down or Home button Press or a Screen ON action (Power or Home button).
– Customize Long press delay to run the Flashlight
– Customize Flashlight timeout
– Run the Flashlight even while Music is ON
If your device enter into deep sleep mode, you may need to press the Volume key, before doing a long press, because the first down event is unhandled.
How to use:
1- Install Xposed Installer (https://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk)
2- Install Xposed Framework through Xposed Installer
3- Enable Xposed Torch on Xposed Installer modules
4- Reboot your device
– Internet for Ads to support my work, you can remove them through the “Remove Ads” menu
– Camera and Wakelock to run the Torch
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download Xposed Torch: Physical Buttons APK File
Download Xposed Torch: Physical Buttons
- Price: free
- Requires: Android 4.0 and up
- File Name: Xposed Torch: Physical Buttons.apk
- Downloads: 1363
- Version : V1.8.0
- Category : Android Tools App
Old Versions Xposed Torch: Physical Buttons
- Xposed Torch: Physical Buttons V2.0.1 Apk File [free] Date: 2015-08-05
- Xposed Torch: Physical Buttons V1.8.0 Apk File [free] Date: 2014-11-13
What's New in Xposed Torch: Physical Buttons
- Bug fixes.
DISCLAIMER: Xposed Torch: Physical Buttons is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
Page sharing tell your friends you can get faster download speed